104, 105, 108, 117, 155 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝘅𝘆𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄
"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟!"
"𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑢𝑠. 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠."
"𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒. 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒."
"𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑧 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡."
"𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑖 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒."
∞༺♡༻✧

i looked at myself in the mirror one last time before leaving to go to a local restaurant.
i was meeting up with my ex boyfriend, daniel. he texted me and said he really really wants to talk, so i decided to be mature and let him tell me what he wants to tell me.
i drove to the restaurant, which was a diner, and went inside to see him waiting for me in a booth.
i made my way over and he stood up.
"hey," he smiled, staring at me like i was a million dollars.
"hi."
he started to go in for a hug, but i sat down, ignoring it.
"so, what did you wanna talk about?" i asked, trying to get straight to the point.
"i just...i wanna talk about everything that happened. there's so much that you don't know. but first, how are you? for real?" he asked.
"i was doing fine. really, and then you waltz back in like you never broke my heart," i snarked.
looking at him, i knew i still loved him. but he hurt me.
"i-i know. i'm so sorry, you have no idea. i...god, i loved us so much," he said, his eyes showing that he was in pain.
"there is no is. there never was, daniel. you never fucking loved me," i stated.
"no, don't you dare say i didn't love you. i loved you and i still love you with every fucking thing that i have," he shot back.
"oh, shut the hell up, daniel. don't give me that garage! you were ready to leave me for her! if you loved me, if you ever really truly loved me, then you would have loved me and only me!" i defended.
"i...i just...i don't know, i was young and stupid and that isn't an excuse, i know that, but i've grown and i'll never ever do that to you!" he stressed.
"okay, yeah, this is fucking bullshit. i'm outta here, i hope you have a good life, daniel," i said.
i got up and started to walk away, but daniel stopped me, a desperate look on his face.
"don't leave me. don't you dare leave me," he said.
"give me one single fucking reason why i shouldn't leave!"
"because i fucking love you! i love you so goddam much that it physically hurts! it...it was all an act, okay? i'm not supposed to tell you this, but she was hired by my management to help the bands imagine! i never loved her, i never fell out of love with you! i fucking love you!" he said, working himself up to the point where he was in tears.
i was shocked, to say the least.
i had so many things running through my brain, but they were wiped out once i saw him starting to break down. the only thing i wanted was to kiss him.
so i did.
i ran into his arms and kissed him hard. his lips tasted salty from the tears that had run down his face, but i didn't even care.
i pulled away and pulled him close for a hug.
"i..daniel if i would've known. i know your management is hard on you, if you would have just told me, none of this would have happened," i said, running my fingers through his messy hair.
"i-i love you," he whispered, his face buried in my neck.
"i love you too. never stopped."

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟲/𝟭𝟯/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧