𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕞𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ♫ 𝕛𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕤

My eyes fluttered open and a frown instantly formed on my face.
I knew I had a long day ahead of me, and I was exhausted.
I had to clean up my apartment, attend some hard classes, and study for finals.
To top it all off, my boyfriend, Jonah, was away on tour and I missed him like crazy.
All I wanted was for him to come home and kiss me and tell me everything is going to be okay.
I just wanted my Jonah home.
I rubbed my eyes and rolled out of bed, literally, and fell on the floor.
I picked myself up and grabbed a pair of Nike athletic shorts and one of Jonah's hoodies and threw it on.
I pulled my hair into a ponytail and then brushed my teeth before I started working on cleaning my apartment.
I danced around to some of Jonah's band's music while I cleaned, loving the sound of his voice.
Next, I went to Starbucks to get a coffee before I headed to my classes.
My classes took forever and I zoned out during most of them because I was thinking about Jonah.
Later, I trudged into my apartment, dreading what I had to do next.
Study for finals.
I whipped out my textbooks and papers, starting to study.
A solid three hours later, I was still studying.
I rubbed my eyes and turned a page, trying to focus, even thought I was about to fall asleep.
Suddenly, there was a knock at my door.
I groaned, then pushed myself up before I walked to the door and opened it.
I probably should have checked who it was, but I was exhausted.
When I saw who was behind the door, my whole day seemed to flip from being terrible to wonderful.
"Jonah!" I yelled, jumping into his arms.
"Hi baby! How are you?" He asked, picking me up.
"Well, I'm exhausted and today sucked, but I'm okay now," I said.
"Oh, finals?"
"Mhm, they suck. I wanna knock myself out with one of those stupid textbooks," I grumbled, Jonah walking inside my apartment and setting me down on the bed.
Jonah handed me a hot chocolate and a donut that he picked up from Dunkin Donuts and then started cleaning up my schoolwork.
"Jo, I can clean it up," I smiled.
"No, no, no. Relax and eat your donut," he replied.
I smiled and ate my donut while he cleaned up.
"Wait, aren't you supposed to be at a show right now?" I asked.
"I worked a few things out, I missed you," he said, walking over and kissing my temple.
"Yea, I missed you too," I replied.
Jonah finished cleaning and we changed into comfy clothes to watch a movie, but we ended up just going straight to bed.
Jonah wrapped his arms around my waist and mine went around his neck as we laid down.
We cuddled up together, loving the feeling of being back in each other's arms.
"I love you Jonah," I whispered, holding him tight.
"I love you more," he replied, cuddling his head into my shoulder.

Hearts don't break around here - Ed Sheeran

"𝚘𝚑, 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚎"