45, 90, 91 ❁ 𝘫𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @_𝗯𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗽_
"𝑖𝑚 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡"
"𝑖𝑚 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑡"
"𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑"
∞༺♡༻✧

i paced around my room, tossing a water bottle back and forth.
jack, my best friend, and my boyfriend jonah's bandmate, sat on my bed and watched me.
"i don't know what your stressing out about," he said as he ate his taco from taco bell.
"i don't know what to do. i'm fucking pregnant and jonah doesn't know. how the hell am i going to hide this from people for nine fucking months?" i whined.
"you're not going to. you're gonna grow a pair and tell jonah to man up and stop hiding you from the world," he said sternly.
"i...i can't jack," i said as i stopped pacing to sit down next to him on the bed.
"why not?"
"i'm scared," i whispered as tears grazed my waterline.
jack set his taco down and moved up to wrap his arms around me.
"listen. i've been your best friend for years, i know you better than myself, trust me. you're strong, you're beautiful, you're crazy as fuck, but i love you. and i know jonah loves you more than anything. so toughen up and go fight it out i til you get what you want," he said.
i nodded and grabbed my keys as jack returned to his beloved taco.

i laid next to jonah and watched a baseball game on tv with him until i finally had the courage to speak up.
"jo?"
"hm?"
"can we talk?"
"how important is is, i'm watching this game?"
"um, it's pretty important. please?" i begged.
"can it wait?"
"no."
"pleeeaaseeee?" he whined.
"jonah, no. i'm pregnant."
he tensed up and then pulled me into a tight hug.
"really?" he asked, his eyes shining.
"yeah. i just...i'm tired of being your secret," i admitted.
"what do you mean?" he asked.
"well...i understand where you're coming from and i appreciate that you're just trying to protect me from hate, but i can't hide a pregnancy. i want the world to know we're together," i hesitantly said.
he took a deep breath and swallowed hard.
"i understand. i just don't want you to deal with hate and our relationship is between us, not for other people," he said.
"i know, it will still be us. just...other people will know. i promise nothing will come between us," i said.
he nodded and then pulled me into his lap.
"embrasse-moi," he whispered.
i leaned up and kissed him softly as he gently rubbed my stomach.
"well, guess i have weak pull out game," he chuckled.
"yeah, evidently. but it's okay, now we're gonna have a family," i smiled.
he returned the smile and laid down with me on top of him.
"dormir un peu, je t'aime," he whispered against my neck.
we have a wild ride ahead of us.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟱/𝟲/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧