daydreamin' - corbyn besson

☁️ daydreamin' - ariana grande ☁️

☁︎︎

new semester means new classes. unfortunately, i was stuck in chemistry. i didn't want that class, but i didn't get my first choice, so now i'm stuck here. i don't even understand chemistry, nor do i want to.
i tossed my pencil between my hands until suddenly, a tall brunette boy scurried into the classroom, looking stressed.
even though his hair was a mess and he looked like he was about to pass out, he was still incredibly cute to me.
i stared at him, but tore my eyes off of him as i saw him walking in my direction. he walked to my lab table and set his bag down, taking a seat on the stool right next to mine.
"um, hi," i smiled, looking over at him.
"hi, i'm corbyn," he said, sticking his hand out.
i shook his hand, replying. his hand was soft and the butterflies went crazy from his touch.
we didn't have much time to talk, as we had to stay quiet and pay attention in class.
at the end of the day, i was walking to my car, but i was stopped by the brunette boy, who asked me to come over to work on the science homework with him.

☁︎︎

i sat at his desk while he was sitting on his bed. i wrote a few formulas down, but my eyes kept stealing glances at him.
he loves science, he told me. his eyes were glued to his homework and he lightly chewed on his lip, it was adorable. he scribbled away on his paper, loving every second of it.
a few minutes passed before he set his papers down and sighed. i looked up, meeting his gorgeous eyes.
"i'm done, do you need any help?" he asked sweetly.
"um, yeah, actually i could use some help," i replied.
he waved me over and i gingerly sat down next to him on his bed. he looked over my paper and began babbling on about chemistry.
after corbyn gave me an entire chemistry lesson, we finally finished my homework.
he walked me back to my house, not wanting me to be alone in the dark.
i shivered as we walked down the sidewalk, causing him to rip his sweatshirt off and wrap it around my body. we eventually got to my house, but i didn't want him to have to walk alone in the cold dark, so i invited him in.
thank god it was a friday night because we ended up raiding my cabinet and watching netflix until two in the morning.
when it was nearing three in the morning, i looked over to the left side of my bed to see him peacefully sleeping, cuddled up underneath my bed covers. i smiled, staring at his cute face. i moved our snacks off the bed and turned the tv off, pulling the covers up higher. i moved closer to his warm body and fell asleep.

☁️

i giggled as corbyn threw a goldfish cracker in the air and caught it in his mouth. we were having lunch together in the library while working on a chemistry project together. we both had our study hall last period and we were so excited to go home. we both worked on our poster board, but i looked up at him stared for a few seconds every now and then.
the bell eventually rang and we packed up our things and left. he drove me home to his house. we went to his room and he immediately started working on the project again as i just stared at him. he was just so fucking cute. i was head over heels for the boy, but he was so innocent and clueless.
"corbyn."
he looked up at me innocently, his blue eyes big as he smiled slightly. i moved closer to him and gently placed my hand on his cheek. before he could question me, i leaned down and gently kissed him. the kiss was soft and only lasted a few seconds, but as soon as i pulled away, he pulled me right back in for another kiss.

☁️

i rested my head down on corbyn's chest as we swayed back and forth. he held me close, i knew he was happy. he already told me about three hundred times that i look beautiful in my prom dress.
we had dinner, we danced, we won prom king and queen, and now we were slow dancing.
i looked up and we locked eyes, getting lost in each other. it was like the first day i saw him all over again. i just kept staring, his eyes were so easy to get lost in.
i couldn't hold back anymore.
"corbyn?"
"yeah?"
"i love you."
his eyes widened. we hadn't said the l word yet. this was the first time either of us has said it.
"i-i love you t-too," he stuttered.
i giggled at his nervousness before connecting our lips. when we broke the kiss, he buried his face in my neck as we continued swaying.

☁️

we laid in bed in our college dorm, watching tv. we had classes all day and we worked for a couple of hours. now it was about 8 o'clock at night and we were cuddled up in bed.
corbyn and i are adults now and we've been together for quite some time. we've told each other everything about each other. we've been through the best and the worst together. we've seen each other smile until our cheeks hurt, we've seen each other laugh until we fell over, we've seen each other when we're sick, and we've seen each other cry. we've always been there to celebrate each other's success and wipe each other's tears.
yet i was ready for the next step.
i climbed on top of him and connected our lips after locking the door and turning the lights off.
i let him run his hands wherever he wanted and it wasn't too long before our shirts were on the floor. we were both nervous wrecks, but one thing led to another and we were both naked and breathless in bed.
he closed his eyes as he laid back, letting me cuddle into his side. i stared up at him as he caught his breath. he looked so handsome.
"i love you corbyn," i whispered, placing a soft kiss on his chest.
"i love you too."

☁️

our hands stayed locked together tightly as we stared into each other's eyes. i gave his hands a squeeze as the pastor went through his lines.
i was tearing up and he already had tears running down his face. we had waited forever for this moment.
we talked about getting married since the day we first kissed. corbyn asked me to marry him on our seven year anniversary. he took me out to dinner and then to the beach, where he proposed in front of a beautiful sunset.
we exchanged vows, him barely getting the words out without breaking down in happy tears.
i wiped them away as he talked, ending in a kiss.
we walked down the aisle, more than happy to be a married couple.
our reception was fun, we ate a lot of cake, danced around like crazy people, and got way too drunk.
when we got home, our clothes were scattered and we were huddled close in bed, holding onto each other like this would be the last time we would ever see each other.
"i love you mr. besson."
"i love you mrs. besson."

☁️

i laid on corbyn's chest, my thoughts running through my head so fast.
i stared up at corbyn, taking in the sight of my beautiful husband of two years.
we have been together for so long and i want nothing more than to have a baby with him.
"corbs?"
"yeah, honey? what's wrong?"
"nothings wrong...um....i just want um.."
"what do you want honey?"
"i wanna have a baby. i want to get pregnant," i said.
his eyes widened, but he instantly pulled me into a hug.
"really? me too! oh my god, me too!" he smiled, still hugging me tight.
i smiled, hugging him back.
he pulled back and kissed me, then reached over and turned off the lights. he pulled me under the covers and we got to it.

☁️

i stared up at my husband from where i was laying on the hospital bed. he was holding our baby girl, staring down at her like she was gold. i smiled as i watched the tears fall from his eyes as he kissed our baby's forehead.
"she's so beautiful," he whispered, careful not to wake her.
"i know. just like her daddy," i replied.
"no, just like her mommy."
he sat down next to me on the bed and then laid back. i cuddled close to him, resting my head on his shoulder. he let our baby lay on his chest as he held us both close.
"i have the two most beautiful girls in the world. how did i ever get this lucky?" he sighed, kissing the baby's head and then kissing mine.
"i'm the lucky one, corbs. you're the most amazing man i've ever met. i love to so much."
"i love you too. so much.

☁️

i cuddled into corbyn's side as he pulled the covers over us. our daughter was staying at her auntie ashley's house for the night.
corbyn and i hadn't been on a date in a long time, so we decided to go out tonight. he took me out to dinner and then we got ice cream.
now we're home, holding onto each other like we'll never see each other again.
"i'm so glad i met you in chemistry class," i said.
"oh same here. i don't know how i could ever live without you," he whispered.
i stared into his eyes before leaning forward and giving him a sweet kiss.
"y'know, we're 27 years old and every time i look at you i'm still daydreamin' like a teenager," i confessed.
"oohhh, so that's why you're always staring at me?" he joked.
i laughed and hid my face in his shoulder.
"i love you, honey. i day dream about you too."
"i love you forever."
"and always."