𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ♫ 𝕫𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕟

I ran my fingers through his hair, our lips connected. I just met him, but this feels so right.

𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑟...

I walked into the lobby of the hotel that I was staying at, and sat down at a table, pulling out some papers and my textbook.
I looked up and saw a boy sitting at a table across the room, staring at his phone.
He was cute, to say the least.
I should've looked away, instead of staring like a creep, but I didn't.
Before I had the chance to look away, he looked up and we locked eyes.
His eyes were mesmerizing. I mean, I was on the opposite side of the room from him and I was still getting lost in them.
I smiled, trying to compose myself.
He returned the smile and my heart skipped a beat.
I looked back down at my work and he looked back down at his phone, but I couldn't focus.
Apparently, neither could he because we both looked up at each other at the exact same time.
Al I could think is that there's no way that it's not going there, not with the way that we're looking at each other.
I watched as he turned his phone off, got up, and walked over to my table. He then proceeded to sit down across from me.
"Hey, I'm Zach and I think 𝑤𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟."
That was enough for me to abandon my work and follow him to the elevator.
We rode in the elevator up to his floor and he led me to his hotel room.
As soon as we were inside, our lips were connected.
I ran my fingers through his hair, our lips connected. I just met him, but this feels so right.
We continued kissing, but the rest of the night was history.

There's No Way - Lauv feat. Julia Micheals

"𝚒𝚝' 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚘"