48 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
"𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘?"
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆𝘆𝗻𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗲
∞༺♡༻✧

He's been gone for almost 13 hours now.
He left before I was awake this morning and he still isn't home.
I'm extremely concerned now and the only thing left for me to do is pray that he's okay.
At first I assumed he was at the studio, but when I texted the other boys-because Daniel wouldn't answer his phone-they said that they weren't at the studio today.
So, he could be anywhere.
I sat down on the couch, holding my breath like I had been doing all day.
I felt like I was wide awake, but apparently I wasn't because I fell asleep on the couch.

I jolted up from the couch, hearing a door slam.
"Daniel?" I instantly yelled, praying it was him.
"What?" he grumbled, clearly in a very bad mood.
I stood up from the couch and quietly made my way over to him, trying to read his facial expression.
I had to play my cards right or this could end up badly for the both of us.
"Don't you think I deserve some type of explanation?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.
"I was at the studio," he mumbled, sipping from a glass of water.
My eyebrows furrowed. The boys told me they weren't at the studio today.
"But Jack and Corbyn told me you guys weren't in the studio today?" I questioned.
"Why were you talking to Jack and Corbyn about their plans today?"
"Because your dumbass wouldn't answer any of my calls or texts!" I yelled, now furious.
He was completely missing the point and I didn't really care how I was playing my cards at this point. In fact, I threw my cards down the garbage disposal and turned it on.
"Because I was busy!" he yelled back.
"Daniel, you've been gone for 16 fucking hours and for the longest time I didn't know where you were! I was scared shitless, I thought something bad happened to you! Don't you think I at least deserve a text letting me know that you're okay?"
"Can you stop acting like my mom? I don't need you to keep tabs on me constantly! I'm perfectly fine, look at me! Do I look fucking dead to you?"
"I'm not keeping tabs on you constantly! This morning I didn't really care that you were gone because I thought you went to the store or maybe to the studio for a little, but as time went on, you didn't text me and I was worried about you? Am I not supposed to be worried about my boyfriend?"
"I never get a fucking break, do I? I work my ass off all day at the studio, trying to provide for the both of us. I try to keep you happy, but clearly that never fucking works. I'm fucking tired, okay? I'm tired. And all I want to do is come home to a nice peaceful house where I can just relax, but no, I come home to my girlfriend screaming at me!"
"I understand that you're tired, Daniel, but I'm tired too! I work just as hard as you, and I know I might not be a famous musician, but I take really difficult classes and I work really hard for them!"
"Can you just give me a fucking break? Can you just leave me alone? I've been working really hard at this song and I can feel my mental health declining, so maybe if you would just leave me the fuck alone, I wouldn't be so damn stressed all the time?!?"
"Oh, so I'm the cause for you being so stressed and I'm the cause of your exhaustion?" I asked.
"Yeah, you might be!"
"Well, did it ever occur to you that you're hurting me too?"
"Don't give me that bullshit, just leave me alone!" he yelled, throwing the glass into the sink.
The glass shattered and he looked down at it before shaking his head and walking into our room, slamming the door as hard as he possibly could.
I sighed, walking over to the sink to clean up the broken glass.
As I looked down at the poor, shattered glass in the sink, I started to sob, unable to contain myself.
I love him, I really do, but sometimes the things he says really hurt.
I started picking pieces of the glass up, throwing it in the trash can it shattering even more when it hit the bottom of the can.
I reached into the sink to pick another piece up, my vision blurry with tears, and when I touched it, the glass sliced my hand open.
"Ow! Dammit!" I shrieked, pulling my hand away.
I looked down at my hand to see blood gushing from a nasty slice.
I let out a breath, starting to freak out.
I heard our bedroom door open and I turned around to see an angry looking Daniel standing at the door.
He looked at my bleeding hand and his face softened, but his eyes instantly filled with panic.
"Shit, what happened?" he asked, running over to me.
"I...the glass...and I...I..." I couldn't even form a sentence because I was crying so hard.
He sighed, taking my hand into his and pulling me lightly so that my hand was over the sink.
"This is pretty bad, I think I should take you to the hospital," he said, pulling back.
My eyes filled with panic and fear as I instantly looked up at him. I hate hospitals.
"You have to go, you're cut up pretty bad and that's gonna need stitches," he explained.
I backed away from him,more tears escaping my eyes.
He still looked angry, but one look at my trembling figure, and his face went from angry to sympathetic in a millisecond.
He walked over to me and kissed my forehead, rubbing my arm.
"C'mon, honey, I'll be by your side the whole time. We have to get this taken care of," he said.
I reluctantly nodded and watched as Daniel grabbed a towel.
"This will probably hurt, sorry sweetheart,"
He wrapped the towel around my hand to stop the bleeding a little, causing me to scream and grab his arm with my free hand.
He successfully got the towel wrapped around my hand and we headed out the door.

Daniel and I sauntered into our apartment, completely and totally exhausted.
We spent forever at the hospital in an awkward silence while they stitched and bandaged my hand.
I walked to our bedroom and quickly changed out of my jeans and sweater and into pajamas.
I started to get into bed, but Daniel stopped me, pulling me back towards him.
"I know you're tired, but I need to say this tonight," he said, sitting on the bed and pulling me into his lap.
"I owe you a huge apology. I'm a terrible boyfriend, I mean, tonight's events were all my fault. Please forget every single word I said, I was just so stressed about this song and I took everything out on you and for that, I'm sorry. You make me so incredibly happy and my mental health would be a whole hell of a lot worse if you weren't in my life. I feel like such a jerk, you have no idea. You were right, I should have texted you and told you where I was, I'm so sorry sweetheart. I'm so so so sorry. Please just know that I love you to the moon and back an infinity amount of times and you are the most important thing in my life right now. I love you, I need you to believe that and I'm sorry that i've hurt you,"
I tiredly smiled and lightly kissed his jaw.
"I love you too, Daniel. I don't think there's anything that you could do that would make me stop loving you. I'm sorry for yelling at you, though, I know you're tired," I responded.
He looked down at my wounded hand and gently took it in his.
I looked at him I swear I saw tears welling in them for a second.
"I'm such a bad boyfriend, I'm so sorry," he said, his voice cracking.
"Don't say that, you're an amazing boyfriend. I love you no matter what, Daniel, never forget that."
He slightly smiled and pulled me down into bed with him, letting me cuddle into his side.
I looked at him, admiring the wonderful, talented, man that I got to call my boyfriend.
"Goodnight, Daniel. I love you."
But he had already drifted off into a deep sleep.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 12/4/19
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧