𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 ♫ 𝕛𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪

I scribbled down some notes in my notebook, trying my best to stay awake.
Today was just not my day. I woke up late, didn't have enough time to eat breakfast, almost forgot my textbook, realized I forgot to do my math homework, and I looked terrible with my messy braid, glasses, and sweatpants. I didn't put makeup on and I had huge bags under my eyes.
As I copied down notes, I saw my best friend, Jack, staring at me out of the corner of my eye.
I looked over at him and he looked away immediately, his face growing red.
Weird.
I continued writing my notes until I felt a tap on my shoulder.
It was Jack.
He slid his notebook over to me. I looked down at it.

Diner @ 7?

I wrote yes underneath it and slid the notebook back to him. I didn't really have the time to hangout, but I needed a break from the overwhelming amount of work I had to do.

I pulled into the parking lot of the diner that I was meeting Jack at. I got out of my car and walked in, him waving me over to the booth that he was already sitting in.
I walked over and sat down, slamming my head down on the table.
I couldn't see, but it sounded like he moved from across the table, sitting next to me.
Clearly I have good ears because I felt his hand in my back, rubbing circles.
"Why are you so stressed recently?" he asked.
I looked up and pushed the strands of messy hair out of my face.
"Because! I have an obnoxious amount of work and I feel like I'm about to fail every class and I woke up late this morning and I couldn't eat breakfast because I woke up late and then I didn't eat lunch because I had to finish my math homework, so I haven't really eaten anything all day and I look absolutely disgusting today and I have to get up and do it all over again tomorrow," I ranted, out of breath by the end.
"Woah, okay, that's...that's a lot," he said, his eyes wide.
"Yeah, I know. I need to go, Jack, I'm sorry," I said, standing up.
But he grabbed my arm and pulled me back down.
"Listen, you are overworking yourself. You need a break. Don't come to school tomorrow or Friday. I'll get all your work for you and you can do it over the weekend. Just sleep in and eat full healthy meals and just have a mental health day. Do whatever you need to do, like, I don't know...take long showers and do face masks or get your nails done or go get frozen you hurt and watch Netflix all day. You need it. And you don't look disgusting, you look so beautiful, just like you do every single day," he rushed out, holding onto my hand the whole time.
Out of all the words he said, I only heard a few.
"You think I'm beautiful?" I asked, a small smile forming.
"Of course I do. I always have. Every single time I look in your eyes, I get like hypnotized. You really are an angel and I'm so in love with you," he admitted.
I didn't hesitate to kiss him. He was shocked, but he kissed me back.
When we broke apart, he hugged me tight.
"What do you say? Why don't we get lost in love?" he asked.
"I think I already am."

Lost In Love - Big Time Rush

"𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞"