27, 37, 69, 84 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗹𝘂𝗸𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝟱𝘀𝗼𝘀
"𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠"
"𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒"
"𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒?"
"𝑚𝑚𝑚.....𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚"
∞༺♡༻✧

I shut my car door and dragged myself into work, unprepared for the day.
I looked a mess because I was up late working on an essay for my least favorite professor and I was running late while getting ready this morning.
I'm also exhausted and don't want to be at work.
The cafe was quiet this morning, which was nice for me.
I stood by the register and sipped on my coffee, waiting for a customer to walk in.
A few minutes passed before the door opened and a boy, a very handsome boy, walked in.
He walked up to the register and smiled, his eyes locking with mine.
"Hey, welcome to Blue Bottle Coffee, what can I get for you?" I recited the all too familiar lines.
"Uh....um..can I just a mango smoothie?" he asked, looking like he was in his own little world.
"Sure, that'll be three dollars," I smiled, watching as he fished through his wallet for his card.
He handed it to me and our fingers brushed together, causing my cheeks to heat up.
I swiped his card and then started making his smoothie as he waited.
I walked back to the counter and handed him the smoothie.
"Thanks, um...is there any chance that I could maybe possibly...like...I don't know....get your number?" he asked, biting on his bottom lip.
"Sure, why not," I said.
He handed me his phone and I typed my number in, then handed it back.
"Awesome, I'll text you later," he said.
I smiled as a response and waved goodbye as he headed towards the door.
He opened the door to leave, but then stopped and turned around.
"You have the most amazing eyes," he said, then smiled and walked out the door.
That was how it all started.

❀︎

Daniel and I started dating three weeks ago when he asked me out on our first date. He took me to a lake and we had a picnic, he bought me roses and he asked me to be his girlfriend, then we shared out first kiss.
I've really gotten to know him and he's the sweetest person ever.
He loves music and can play a lot of instruments, he also loves puppies and going on hikes. He also loves to cuddle, so spending time with him is always the best.
Today, he was picking me up and we are going to a drive in movie at our local park.
A little bit after 7:00, he picked me up and we went to the park.
He borrowed his brothers truck so that we could sit in the back while we watch the movie.
He set up a bunch of blankets and pillows for us and I started taking the snacks out of the backseat.
Before the movie started, we sat in the back and ate way too much candy while laughing at random things.
The movie was a horror movie, so once it started, I cuddled close to him and held onto him.
Every time there was a jump scare, I would cuddle even closer and he would kiss my head and rub my arm.
"Mmm.....you're warm," I whispered.
"Well, I would never want you to be cold," he smiled.
"You're too sweet."
He smiled and kissed me softly, then we turned our attention back to the movie.
That was the last time everything was normal.

❀︎

Today, Daniel and I were going grocery shopping together because I need groceries and he said he would come with me.
We haven't moved in together yet, but I think someday soon we will.
We were walking down the aisle, looking at different cereals, when all of a sudden, a young teenage girl came running up to us.
"Hi, Daniel!" she smiled, looking very excited.
"Hi, sweetheart, how are you?" he asked.
I assumed that it was a family member, but I was so wrong.
"I'm good, um..can I hug you?" she asked.
"Of course you can, do you wanna get a picture?" he asked as he opened his arms for the girl.
She nodded as she hugged him. She then handed her phone to her mom and her mother took a few pictures of her and Daniel.
"Thank you so much, I love you and your music so much!" she smiled, giving him another hug.
"Thank you, I love you too, have a good day," he smiled and waved as the girl and her mom walked off.
Daniel looked to me and his smile faded, realizing that he had some explaining to do.
"I...Kayla, I have an explanation for this, I swear," he said, staring at me with big blue eyes.
"I'd love to hear it," I replied.
We ended up going home empty handed because I couldn't think straight enough to shop.
He took me back to my place since we were in his car.
I stormed into my apartment, Daniel following behind.
"Listen, I'm sorry you had to find out this way, but I'm not just a random dude. I'm in a band and I make music for a living. And, typically, when I'm in public, my fans recognize me," he explained.
"Why didn't you tell me this on our first date? Were you ever going to tell me, what the hell, Daniel?" I asked, my voice rising.
"I'm so sorry, Kayla, I really am....I just..I wanted you to like me for me, not because I'm a musician who has a lot of money. It ruins things for me when it comes to dating," he admitted, looking down as he spoke.
My face softened and I walked over to him, caressing his cheek with my hand.
"Baby, I get it, I really do. Of course I love you for you, I fell in love with the way you took care of me and I guess I kind of fell in love with your eyes. The fact that your talented is just a bonus," I said.
He looked up and smiled, pulling me into a hug.
If I know anything about Daniel, it's that he loves hugging, so I knew he wouldn't want to let go anytime soon.
We made our way upstairs and changed, him changing into some clothes he left at my apartment and me into his t-shirt.
We cuddled in bed together, my head resting on his bare chest.
"Kiss me," he whispered.
I leaned up and kissed his soft lips, making sure to lightly bite on his bottom lip because I know he loves when I do that.
After kissing and enjoy each other's presence for a while, we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms like we would for the rest of our lives.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟰/𝟮𝟯/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧