115, 128, 137, 167, 173, 179, 180 ❁ 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘺𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @_𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗸𝘁𝗲𝗮
"𝑎𝑙𝑐𝑜ℎ𝑜𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒"
"𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦. 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒."
"𝑖𝑡𝑠 2𝑎𝑚. 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡."
"𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔?! 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑'𝑣𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!"
"𝑜ℎ 𝑔𝑜𝑑, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔."
"𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙.....𝑖 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙-"
"𝑠ℎℎ, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒. 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜."
∞༺♡༻✧

breakups are hard.
really fucking hard. especially when it's unexpected and you're still in love with the person.
i've been in love with corbyn besson since the day he gave me a hug on my first day at a new school in the second grade.
corbyn is always a nervous wreck, so it took him until my freshman year of college for him to ask me out.
we dated for two years, but seven months ago he broke it off. he didn't even really give me a reason, it just happened.
and it hurts.
it really fucking hurts.
corbyn was my best friend. i've known him since i've been eight years old and we don't even talk anymore.
through mutual friends, i've heard about him. they tell me that he's okay, but he isn't as lively anymore.
i've been a mess. i've been falling behind in my classes and i haven't slept in days. i barely eat and i've been drinking so much alcohol, i don't know how i'm even still alive.
it's current 1:45 in the morning and i am extremely drunk.
i couldn't understand why, but my dumbass thought it would be a good idea to try the challenge where you use a knife to open a beer bottle.
it would be a fun idea, but i was drunk.
being drunk and using a knife don't mix well.
i grabbed a knife and smacked it against the bottle, cracking it open, cutting my hand in the process.
i laughed as i took a huge sip from be pointy glass bottle.
i don't know how it all happened, but somehow, i managed to get my keys in my cars ignition and i managed to drive to corbyn's house.
i haven't even seen corbyn in seven months and i was about to face. while being drunk, might i add.
i knocked on the door, holding the broken bottle while blood rushed down my hand.
the door opened and corbyn looked at me in shock. he was shirtless and his hair was messy, so i just have woken him up. he still looked so handsome though.
"w-what are you....? what happened? what...." he trailed off, his eyes searching mine.
"hi....um....i don't know why i'm here, i should go home," i slurred as i tried to walk off his porch, which only resulted in me throwing up in the bush out front of his house.
"oh, jesus," he sighed, finally realizing i was drunk.
once i had finished puking in corbyn's bush, i brought the broken bottle up to my mouth and kept drinking.
"that's pointy glass, how are you drinking from that?" he asked, puzzled.
"don't worry. it hurts a little less each time," i smiled.
he shook his head and led me inside his house.
"oh god, you're bleeding," he said, his eyes staring at my bloody hand.
"hm? oh yeah, it's nothing," i said, continuing to drink.
corbyn sighed and grabbed the bottle from me, making me whine.
"it's 2 AM, that's enough of that," he snarked, throwing the bottle in the trash can.
"you suck," i groaned, rubbing my eyes.
"okay, so what are you doing here?" he asked, trying to sound strong and masculine, although i could hear the concern that was mixed in his tone.
"i don't really know, um...i don't know, i just wanted to see...um....i dunno," i slurred.
corbyn sighed for like the 100th time and rubbed his hands over his face, trying to come up with something to do.
"how the hell did you even get here?" he asked, knowing i was drunk off my ass.
"i drove." i stated.
"you what?!? what the fuck? what were you thinking, you could've killed yourself!" he scolded, staring at me in shock.
"well, i didn't."
"yeah, but you could have and....and that just doesn't sit right with me," he said.
i yawned, a sudden wave of tiredness coming over me.
"okay, let me take you home. you look exhausted," he said, rubbing my shoulder.
suddenly, my eyes filled with tears. in all honesty, i didn't want to go home, i wanted to stay here and sleep next to him.
"hey, hey, what's wrong?" he asked, pulling me closer to him as my tears fell.
"i just....i just wanted....um.....you," i cried, looking down and away from him.
his hand started to rub up and down my back as he pulled me into a hug. i clung to his body as he gently rubbed my back and kissed my head.
"well, then why don't you stay here for the night. we'll talk in the morning because you look like you're about to pass out," he said, wiping the tears from my cheeks.
i nodded and we walked to his room, which looked and smelled so familiar it brought tears to my eyes again.
i walked over to his bed and picked up the hoodie i always used to wear. he nodded and i slipped it on, climbing into bed next to him.
he let me lay on his chest, like we always used to.
"corbyn?"
"yeah?"
"are you mad?"
"no, hun, i'm not mad."
"i just.....i feel-"
"shh, sweetheart, just go to sleep."

𖧷

my eyes opened as i felt a kiss on my forehead.
"good morning."
i looked up, seeing corbyn's sweet smile.
"hey there," he said softly.
"what....um...i....what happened?" i asked, my cheeks red from embarrassment as i sat up, away from where i was resting my head on corbyn's bare chest.
"you were totally drunk off your ass and you came here saying you just wanted me," he informed.
"oh...um....i'm sorry," i said.
tears began falling down my face again, but i hid behind my shoulder so he wouldn't see. i missed him so much. i missed the way he would brush my hair for me after i got out of the shower and how he would always get excited when i let him pick jewelry to go with my outfit.
he was so perfect and he still is.
"no, no, no, don't cry. don't cry, love, no," he said, sitting up and pulling me into his chest.
"i-i'm so sorry, corbs. i'm such a fucking mess. i literally can't do anything! when you broke up with me, everything changed! alcohol is the only constant in my life!" i sobbed.
"i didn't realize you were hurting this bad. you could've called me, i would've been there for you," he said.
"would you have? why did you break up with me corbyn? what did i do wrong?" i sobbed hysterically, working myself up to the point where corbyn had to keep my head tucked into his chest, whispering calming words to me.
"i...um...well, i broke up with you because i got scared," he said sadly.
"s-scared of w-what?"
"i was scared of my feelings. i have never loved someone the way i loved you. i had never felt that way about someone before and it scared me. i felt like i was going to fuck it up, which i clearly did, but i need you to know it wasn't your fault and i'm still so madly in love with you," he explained.
"corbyn, you're such an asshole!" i cried, hugging him tight.
"i know, i'm sorry."
i pulled away from the hug and we instantly connected our lips, laying back down next to each other as we kissed.
"shh, you're safe. i won't let you go, i'm here to stay. i'll never leave you again," he promised, wiping my tears as he spoke.
"i love you corbyn."
"i love you too."

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟴/𝟴/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧