30, 31, 37 ❁ 𝘻𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘯

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗺𝘆𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗻
"𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒"
"𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒"
"𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒"
∞༺♡༻✧

zach and i were out at dinner with both of our families.
my family came out to LA, so we decided to have in big family dinner.
the only problem is that my family is built from a bunch of rich snobs.
i was born into a family of billionaires and i grew up having to act like a rich snob.
when i moved to LA, i finally got to be myself. i met zach, we fell in love pretty quickly, and now, we're engaged.
zach and his whole family know how much i despise my family. i hate the way they act. they're ungrateful, cocky, arrogant bastards and i never want to be like them.
currently, zach and i are getting ready.
i was wearing a pink silk dress and zach was wearing a tuxedo with a matching tie. i had curled my hair into large curls, packed on three pounds of makeup, and put on the most expense jewelry.
we both looked in the mirror before leaving to drive to the restaurant.
zach had to drag me out of the car and into the restaurant.
"hello, my beautiful daughter. you look absolutely marvelous," my mom said as she greeted me.
i faked a smile and quickly air kissed her cheek before sitting down with zach. we grasped each other's hands under the table and he rubbed his thumb over my knuckle, trying to soothe me.
we ordered our food and the night took forever to go by.
my parents talked about money and yachts and country clubs and shit that rich people y'all about.
i eventually got bored, so zach and i decided to bribe out server into getting us some shots.
we had to tip him a twenty, but he came back with two shots of fireball and two margaritas.
we had already had alcohol throughout the night so after the margaritas we were both pretty tipsy.
"zach, i'm gonna make a toast to the whole restaurant, make every be quiet," i said.
he laughed as i stood up with the shot in my hands.
zach did that thing where you put two fingers in your mouth and whistle and everyone looked up at us.
"hello, ladies, gentlemen, children, whoever the hell you are. i would like to say that you all look beautiful and i also wanna say i love my boyfriend zach," i slurred.
people laughed as zach and i downed the shots.
"hey, that isn't appropriate," my mom growled as he grasped my wrist.
"i don't give a fuck," i slurred.
"sit down," she ordered.
"come over here and make me," i snapped.
my mother and father gasped and made rich people noises as zach and i began dancing together.
somehow, i don't know how, we got the whole restaurant dancing.
my parents got up and rushed out, not being able to be around people having actual fun for too long.
"zach, kiss me," i said.
he obliged and we ended up making out. we called an uber because we were both drunk and went home, only to have a very fun night.
i didn't regret one bit the next morning.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟱/𝟲/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧