4, 8, 15, 34, 41 ❁ 𝘻𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘯

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗰𝘆𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝟬𝟱𝟳
"𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑎𝑚 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑑"
"𝑖 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢"
"𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝑖 𝑐𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑛?"
"𝑖 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠"
"𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝. 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑠"
∞༺♡༻✧

zach is my soulmate.
there's no doubt about it.
i love him more than i love myself and i just know that we're meant to be together for the rest of our lives.
but we are kind of in a fight right now.
he left for tour, but he didn't even say goodbye.
i don't know why, he gave me a lame excuse, but i'm still upset.
i've missed him like crazy and i've been really upset recently because i miss him so much, but i'm still mad at him.
currently, i was wiping down the counters of the coffee shop that i work at. we are closing in in about ten minutes, but i knew nobody else was going to come in, so i started cleaning.
i was scrubbing the counter when suddenly i heard "mind it i cut in?"
i froze, i know that voice.
tears sprung to my eyes and i dropped the towel, then jumped over the counter and ran into zach's arms.
"i missed you," i mumbled into his chest.
"i missed you too. more than anything," he replied.
i pulled back and slapped zach's chest.
"why the fuck would you leave without telling me? i was so upset, zach!" i yelled, remembering that i'm supposed to be mad at him.
"i...i'm sorry, i just....i love you and i was terrified," he said, looking down.
"wait..you love me?" i asked, my smile growing.
"of course i do."
i placed my hand on his smooth cheek and kissed him softly, my heart exploding as i did so.
"why were you terrified?" i asked, our arms now wrapped around each other.
"i thought you would reject me because you're just so fucking perfect. i didn't think i stood a chance. i'm really sorry for leaving like that, i was just in my head. i need your forgiveness," he said, one of his hands on my waist and the other stroking my hair.
"i forgive you, of course i forgive you. i love you so much, i would never reject you," i giggled, resting my head on his chest.
We stood in a hug until a beatles song started playing.
we started slow dancing, just because we could.
as we danced around the coffee shop, zach started to sing with that perfect voice of his.
"please shut up. i can't stand how appealing your voice is," i said into his chest.
"i can't stand how beautiful you are, but here i am," he responded.
"you're cheesy, herron."

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟱/𝟮𝟬/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧