68 ❁ 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘺𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯

∞༺♡༻✧
"𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗! 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎!"
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆𝘆𝗻𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗲
∞༺♡༻✧

"Look, I work too, Corbyn! I'm sorry that our hours don't match up, but you can't put all of the blame on me!" I shouted.
"Well, you have more time off work than me! Is it too much to ask for you to just take a little time before bed to talk to me. I just want to spend some time with you!"
"Believe me, Corbyn, I want to, but I work just as hard as you and I'm exhausted! I work, I clean this whole damn house, I make us dinner almost everyday, I take care of the fucking dog by myself, I am busy all the time and I'm just exhausted! So, I'm sorry if I just want to go to bed most nights."
"Oh, wow, so are you saying that I basically don't do anything to contribute to our relationship?"
"No, that's not what I'm say-"
He cut me off and walked towards me.
"Then what the hell are you saying? Because it sounds to me li-"
"Stop! Corbyn, calm down! You're scaring me!"
"Don't cut me off!" he yelled throwing his hands into the air.
I ducked and covered my face, afraid that he was going to hit me.
I slowly looked up at him. He was frozen and tears welled up in his eyes.
I moved my hands away from my face and stood up, eyeing him.
"You thought I was going to hit you?" he asked, his voice cracking as a tear slipped down his cheek.
"I...I just..."
I couldn't form words.
"You're afraid of me?" he questioned.
I drew in a shaky breath, not knowing how to respond.
"Come here," he demanded, opening his arms
I walked into his arms and cuddled into him, feeling bad about the whole situation. I understood where he was coming from, but he wasn't really trying to see things from my point of view.
I knew that when he gets mad he loses his temper, but he scared me tonight.
I looked up when I heard his faint cries.
"Don't cry," I whispered, kissing his jaw.
"I'm so sorry for scaring you. I would never ever lay my hands on you like that, though. I need you to know that. I need you to know that I would never hit you. I would never try to hurt you in any way. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that." he said, holding onto me like I was the only thing keeping him alive.
"It's okay. Don't cry, Corbyn, I know you wouldn't hit me."
He sniffled and buried his face in my hair still holding onto me as tight as possible.
"Listen, I'm sorry for yelling at you. I will try to make more time for you, I understand that you are busy too and just want to spend time together," I said, rubbing his back.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you too. I get that you're tired, I should help you out around the house more."
I smiled and we cuddled up together on the couch, glad that we were together.
"I love you, Corbyn."
"I love you too, sweetheart."

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 12/2/19
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧