TKHND 22: Anger

Hello po!~ Thank you po sa patuloy na sumusuporta sa TKHND!!!~ Sorry po kung nagiging boring yung mga chapters lately... Sorry po talaga.. >_< Kailangan po kasi ng different mood... hehehe.. Hindi naman pwede na kilig lang palagi diba??^__^hahahaha!!~ Kamsahamnida!~ Saranghae chingus/readers!~ _< 

The Korean Heartthrob Next Door

Copyright © 2012 by michyeokpop

____________________________

L’s P.O.V

Arya was running towards the crowd of students near our classroom’s door. I disregarded the commotion but then I heard Tasha’s voice. I fastened my pace until I was close enough to see what was happening.

Nicole pushed Tasha with so mush strength that Tasha fell backwards. Her head bumped against the box or case of the fire extinguisher.

Aish! What’s happening here?

“Tasha!!!” I heard the people around me yell her name.

“Jul!!! Okay ka lang ba?” Arya worriedly asked her friend. I saw how Tasha purposely smiled and nodded her head.

Aish! What is she doing?! She’s obviously hurt!!!

“Tasha!!!” I can’t stop myself from shouting her name. She was suffering and hurt but she was enduring the pain.

“Jul!! you’re bleeding!!” Arya panicked and I didn’t waste time. I hurriedly went to Tasha before she dropped on the floor. Pain was written all over her face. She was blinking until her eyes completely closed.

Aish! She’s unconscious!

“I’ll kill you…” I hissed at Nicole and carried Tasha to the parking lot. My uncle who is also the principal of this school gave me a car as a welcoming gift but I have not used it yet. I layed Tasha on the backseat while Arya was supporting Tasha. I slid the key in the keyhole and the engine started. I started driving to the Hospital.

Aish! Aish! That Nicole is going to pay! Why did she do that to Tasha!? She hurt Tasha! I won’t let anyone hurt Tasha! Including…. Me.

We arrived at the Hospital and I went out of the car to carry Tasha and I brought her inside the hospital.

“Nurse! Help! Nahimatay siya..” Arya called a nurse and the nurse immediately led the way to the doctor’s room. I layed Tasha on the bed and the doctor checked her condition. I looked at Tasha’s unconscious body. Her beautiful face was now pale. Anger suddenly built up inside me. I had the urge to kill whoever did this to her.