TKHND 56: IG&KB

The Korean Heartthrob Next Door

Chapter 56

___________________________

Daniel's P.O.V

I wanted to follow after Tasha but I knew it wasn't the right time yet. I squirmed in my seat while I eyed the door. I clenched my fists and sucked in air from time to time. I wanted to kick, punch and bang my head against the wall. I was hurting the girl I never wanted to hurt. I felt I was an idiot for making her cry again.

"Daniel, what would you do now?" I looked at my uncle and he had a knowing look. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I already made my decision and I just had to voice it out.

"Mr. Ahn, as much as I want to let you think this over but you need to decide now."Assistant Park said as he went in the office. I nodded my head and I looked at the girl who was currently sitting beside me. 'The maid' blinked her eyes and I had to supress my disgust.

"Break the engagement... We will both benefit from it." I said. Sujeong gasped and clutched her arm around mine. I unclutched her arm and she gasped again.

"No! Why would I?!" She screamed and we had to cover our ears from the sound. She stomped her feet and looked at me with shock. I stood up and faced her. I gave her an intimidating look and it worked because she backed away.

"Mr. Ahn, I'm afraid we have a big problem in our hands." Assistant Park looked at me with eyes filled of worry. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed with annoyance. I turned to my uncle and waved my hand. We weren't that close before so why should we be close now. I went out of the office and saw Wayde looking at me with a dissaproving look. 

"She left with tears in her eyes..." Wayde said.

"I know. And I feel like poo for causing those tears in her eyes." I bid Wayde goodbye and followed Assistant Park to his car. Sujeong was still fuming but kept walking beside me. I rolled my yes at her and slid my hands in my pockets. We arrived at the parking area and Assitant Park opened the door for me. I slid in first and Sujeong followed. 

I leaned back on my seat and closed my eyes. I pinched the bridge of my nose. I needed to rest but I wanted-no, I needed to be with Tasha. I waited for her for so long and now that I'm here I won't leave her anymore. It was torture being away from her. I opened my eyes and a familiar view greeted me. I know this place. 

"I'm sorry Mr. Ahn but President Ahn insisted to come. He's inside the Roblez's house now." Assistant Park said with pity. I muttered some cuss word while I hurriedly ran towards the house. Thankfully, the gate was already open and I ran my way inside the house. I went in the house and I looked at the figure sitting in front of Tasha. I steadied my breathing and stormed in.

"Yah! What are you doing here?!" I said with rage while I stood beside Tasha. I glanced down at her. She was avoiding my gaze and I heard her sniffing. I didn't let it pass and turned my attention back to my so called grandfather. I hovered over him and looked at him with all the anger that I could muster up.