TKHND 28: Get in

Hello po!!!~ ^_ >_< _< ♥ Sorry po talaga!!!~ ^_^ >_< _< _< _< _<

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU!!!~ ^_^ ♥ ♥ ♥

The Korean Heartthrob Next Door

Copyright © 2013 by michyeokpop

____________________________

 I slowly opened my eyes. I was greeted by the soft ray of light from the sun and the warm feeling beside me. I eyed her sleeping form. She really looks like an angel. I touched Tasha’s forehead and thankfully her fever was gone. I couldn’t stop myself from smiling.

This girl really never fails to heighten my interest towards her…

“You’re really something…” I removed some strands of her hair from her face and pinched her cheek.

AISH!!! What am I doing!?

I shook my head and sat up onTasha’s bed. I felt her move and she snuggled closer to me.

She’s so cute..Wait..Am I sick?Aish!!

I was about to stand up when Tasha held my arm. I looked at her and she was still sleeping. She was murmuring something but it was inaudible. I went closer to Tasha and when I thought that it was a safe distance, I froze. Our faces were only inches apart and something in me sparked. It was an unfamiliar feeling. I stared at her face and my eyes fell to her pinkish lips. I slowly and quietly went closer to Tasha’s face.

Tasha’s P.O.V

May naramdaman akong gumagalaw kaya medyo nagising na ako. Mabuti na rin ang pakiramdam ko. Minulat ko ang mga mata ko at hindi ko mapigilang magulat.

“WAAHH!!!” Tinulak ko si Korean boy at nahulog siya sa kama. Bigla akong napaupo at tinignan ko kaagad si Korean boy na nakaupo sa sahig.

“Aish…why did you do that?” Tumayo na si Korean boy at inayos niya ang damit niya.

“Y-you!! What are you doing here?? Why were you so close…” Napatayo na ako sa kama ko at tinuro ko si Korean boy.

“Tsk… You won’t even thank me? And… I was just trying to wipe your drool while you were sleeping… Pfftt… You’re lucky to have a very handsome guy wiping your drool for you…” Nagsmirk si Korean boy at umalis na siya sa kwarto ko.

Napaupo ako sa kama ko at inalala ko ang mga nangyari kahapon. Nagkasakit ako. Hinawakan ko ang noo ko at wala na akong lagnat. Naalala ko ang mukha ni Korean boy. Ang lapit ng mukha niya at hindi mapigilan ng pisngi ko na hindi uminit. Naramdaman kong bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko at napailing ako.