TKHND 50: My Missing Piece

The Korean Heartthrob Next Door

Chapter 50

___________________________ 

Nakaupo ako ngayon sa isang bench malapit sa field ng school. Hininhintay na makabalik si Korean boy. Tinitingnan ko lang ang mga estudyanteng dumadaan. Napansin kong kapag nakikita nila ako ay bigla silang magbubulungan at yung iba naman binibigyan ako ng malaking ngiti. 

"Good morning Tasha!"

"Hello Tasha!"

Nginitian ko at ibinalik ang mga bati nila. Ang dami palang nakakakilala sa akin. Kahit yung mga first years kilala na ako. Kinuha ko yung phone ko mula sa bulsa ko at tiningnan ang wallpaper ko. Napngiti ako sa nakita ko. Yung picture pa rin ni Korean boy ang wallpaper ko. Hindi ko na napalitan simula nung ginawa niyang wallpaper ko ang picture niya sa phone ko. 

Ba't ang tagal ni Korean Boy?? Sabi niya a couple of minutes lang...

Maya-maya lang ay may umupo sa tabi ko. Nakita ko si Hanver na nakatingin lang ng diretso. Mukhang may iniisip siya. 

Hanver's P.O.V 

I never thought that this day would come. A day that L would finally break his walls and let his bad boy image be tinted by what he is doing right now. He specifically asked the principal, his uncle to cancel all classes this morning. I scanned my eyes around the music room. Balloons were floating already touching the ceiling and different colors of streamers were plastered along the walls and ceiling. 

"Do you think she would like this?" L asked me while gesturing his hands around the room. I simply  nodded and gave him a light tap on the back. I saw his eyes shimmer with a new emotion. Pure bliss. Only one person can make his eyes shine like that. A girl whose simple smile could sweep you off your feet, only Tasha.

"You keep zoning out... What are you thinking about?" L gave me a skeptical look. I lightly pushed him and gave him a tight lipped smile. 

"Nothing... So, is it time to get your dear princess?" I smirked at L only to receive a light punch on the shoulder from him. He looked proud while punching me and I just perceived something. I can't believe it. L is head over heels in love with Tasha and another thing, I envied him. 

"Geunyang dangsin-i peongkeu jigeum yeogie geunyeoleul delyeo." L said (Just bring her here now you punk.) and I followed his order. I went out of the music room and tried to remember the directions L told me. Ifinally found the erson I was looking for. She was peacefully sitting on a bench with a slight pout on her face. 

I sauntered towards her and slowly sat beside her. She lifted her head and I removed my gaze from her and looked straight ahead. I can't look at her too long or I'll...

"Oh, Hanver have you seen L? He said he'll come back after a couple of minutes..." Tasha asked and I can't help but feel quite glum. I plastered a smile on my face and stood up. I looked at the entrance of the school building. I pointed my thumb towards that direction and Tasha hurriedly stood up.