TKHND 16: SHINee

The Korean Heartthrob Next Door

Chapter 16

____________________________

L’s P.O.V

I was walking beside Tasha and she was asking me about the people that had their eyes on me. My eyes focused on a car. I saw her. She was inside a car. There was enough space for me to see her pass by. It can’t be.

Is that really her? Why is she here?

I felt my body move. My eyes were looking for the car. I ran as fast as I can to find the car.

Is that really you?

I passed through the crowd and I didn’t care if I bumped into someone. I just want to know if that was really her. I found the car and it stopped in front of a dress shop. The shop looked elegant. I stopped on my tracks and waited for the girl to come out.

Just come out already… Are you really her?

It seems like she read my mind. She went out of the car. I tried to peek at her face but it was just blurry. Besides, she has her back facing me. She went in the shop and I cooled off.

“It wasn’t her… And why would she be here?” I looked around my surroundings and found myself in a new place. I was new here. I suddenly forgot something…No, someone.

“AISH! Pabo!” I forgot Tasha. How can I forget about her? I looked for her but I guess I was too fast for her.

AISH!! How can I leave Tasha?!

I ran towards any direction and looked for her. Many thoughts passed my mind.

What if she got lost? No.. she lives here.. she won’t.

What if she got hurt? Maybe.. she’s clumsy..

What if someone tries to take advantage of her? Probably.. She’s as clueless as a child..

What if someone kidnaps her? She’s a very wealthy girl and.. she’s very innocent.

Something just made me move faster and my mind was telling me to look for her quick. I felt my heart race. It wasn’t only because I was running, but because of something else. I ran and ran still not caring if I bumped into someone.

“Aish! You better not be in danger or I will never forgive myself!” I ran to Destiny’s restaurant. I looked around but she was not here. Girls were making a move on me but I didn’t care.

“Hey, want to have some fun?” A girl was obviously trying to flirt with me but it didn’t have any effect on me. I pretended that she was invisible and I didn’t even answer back. I ran again. I ran until I was in a park. I sat on a bench and closed my eyes while trying to rest.