TKHND 19: Girlfriend

The Korean Heartthrob Next Door

Chapter 19

____________________________

L’s P.O.V

“I’m leaving.. take care of the house..”

“Okey ser.. You cin trast mi…” The maid smiled and I left the house. I decided to take a small walk. I don’t care if I’m going to be late for school.

A car stopped in front of me.

Aish! What is he doing?

The car’s window rolled down and I saw a girl smiling widely. The girl… I can’t believe she’s here.

What?! Its really her!

The girl got out of the car and stood in front of me.

“L-ahh~ bogo sipeosseoyo!” (I missed you) the girl hugged me but I didn’t move. I was too shocked to move. Her hug was the only thing that made me believe that she was really here, in the Philippines.

It can’t be.. what is she doing here?

“Ibwa yo! dangsin-eun nal i geulibji anhnayo?” (Hey! Don’t you miss me?) she batted her lashes and did aegyo in front of me.

“What are you doing here? How did you find me?” I held both of her shoulders while looking straight into her eyes.

“Hahaha! You’re so funny..I came here because I missed you so much! I have many resources you know?” she pinched my cheeks and dragged me inside her car.

I was too immersed in my thoughts. The mere sound of her voice made me… Urgh! Just how did she find me? I thought I already escaped her. I left Korea but she’s still chasing me? Urgh!

“L…I have some good news for you!” she clinged to my arm and rested her head on my shoulder.

“What?!” I tried to move but she still kept her arm clinged to mine.

Does she know the meaning of personal space?

“I’m going to be your classmate! Aren’t you excited? It’s me and you again. Hehehe.. I just love being by your side… AND don’t you ever leave me again! You hear that L?” she pouted and did aegyo again. If I was another guy I would have fallen for it..BUT… I’m not.

Stop pouting… it doesn’t suit you.

The car arrived at school and I can see the girls in my fanclub near the gate. I got out of the car quickly.

“Kyaahh!!”

“Good morning L!”