TKHND 41: His name is Jake

The Korean Heartthrob Next Door

Chapter 41

_________________________________

L's P.O.V

I felt like I was a candy who had caught the attention of a small child. These girls surrounded us with such great numbers. I tried to squeeze my way out but the girls are just so intent on trying to surround us. 

"I'm a model agent, would you like to be a model at my company?!" A girl raised her voice and waved a card in her hand. I looked at Wayde and Hanver. They looked uncomfortable. 

"Hey! Stop! They are not interested and the food is served!" Arya screamed and pushed her way towards us. The girls that surrounded us whispered some incoherent words and started to go back to their previous places. 

Good... I have to talk to Tasha...

"L! Did you see Jul?" Destiny asked me and I shook my head. Destiny looked worried and she started to pace back and forth. 

"Ate Des! Nakita mo ba kung nasaan si Jul?" Arya asked Destiny and Destiny froze. Destiny looked at us with frightened eyes. 

Something's not right... 

"Urgh! Those bastards have Jul... Tss... They just crossed the line!" Ken appeared while clutching his phone so hard his knuckles almost turned pale. 

"What?! What happened to her?!" I screamed and I saw Destiny hug Arya. I wanted to know where Tasha is and I'll punch the life out of the guys who took her.

"The black blood gang took Jul... They know that she's a Roblez... They want money... One of my members saw the black blood gang take her..." Ken balled his fists in anger. I stormed outside and looked for Tasha.

Where are you?? Those people will pay for what they have done to you...

I kicked a nearby wall repeatedly. I was worried about Tasha and I don't know what to do if she got hurt. Is this a sign? A sign that I should confess my feelings and never let her go. I care for her too much and its killing me not to know where Tasha is. 

"L! Kicking the wall won't get Tasha back..." Hanver held me back and I looked at the ground. 

"I know where the black blood's hideout is... I'm going to show them that they messed with the wrong guy..." Ken wore his helmet and rode on his bike. I immediately ran to my car and started the engine. Hanver and Wayde followed and went inside the car with me. 

"Be careful and get Jul back. She has suffered enough when she was kidnapped as a child..." Arya said while standing near my car. I gripped the steering wheel tighter. I didn't know Tasha suffered that horrible situation.