Chapter 59.4 - Locked Together, Heart to Heart [SubMale]

Start from the beginning

"Felt good, hmm?" he purrs into my ear before nibbling on it. "Can you do something for me?"

"Anything," I reply, which earns me a smile.

He has me move onto the ground in front of him, on my knees. I felt incredibly vulnerable in this position at his feet. No one else. No one else could hold this power over me. His gaze was so fucking sexy, and it was mine. He lowers his pants, letting his gigantic dickㅡcould it even be called that, this thing was so hugeㅡout into the air. I gulped at the sight of it so close to my face. I could feel the blush on my cheeks. I could feel it all the way to my shoulders.

"Will you wrap those pretty lips around it?"

I look up at him, then back at it, and I gulp again. I shift forward, going more between his legs, before doing as he asked. I could feel him quiver a bit inside my mouth.

"Use your tongue to cover your bottom teeth and your lip to cover your top."

I did as instructed.

"Now slowly move your head back and forth."

Everything holy and my soul is damned, he's guiding me through a blowjob.

Still, I did as he asked. I set my hands on his thighs as I slowly moved my head back and forth. I wasn't sure how far back I could get until I tried going down all the way. I gagged when I got maybe halfway because I could feel his tip near the back of my throat. He let out a deep moan when I did it though, so I tried it again. I didn't mean to, but I gagged again. His hand went into my hair and tugged a bit.

"Fuck, the sounds, the sounds feel so good."

I glance up to see his pleasured expression. Nothing would ever give me more satisfaction than that. Nothing.

"Ah, can you try using the roof of your mouth a bit? And your hands, use them…"

I do as he asks, letting his tip glide along the roof of my mouth as I'd bob my head slowly. I also used a hand to stroke whatever I couldn't fit in my mouth. It moved in time with my head. It wasn't a fantastic feeling for me, but the look on his face was well worth it. He looked so into it, so pleased, so frustrated when I didn't go faster. I decided to hum as I kept doing the other stuff, since he'd mentioned he liked the sound. His breath hitched, his legs tensed, and his dick twitched. I was a bit startled by it, but I decided to keep doing it. I kept my motions controlled, making sure my teeth didn't accidentally get him. My jaw was kind of aching because of the damn girth. Still, I kept going because that look of absolute bliss on his face was so worth it. It was getting to my head, and it made me so painfully hard that I had to reach down to just let myself go a little. The humming soon became soft moans, which didn't escape his notice.

"So horny you gotta touch yourself while sucking my dick, hmm?" He lets out a groan between gritted teeth. "You are so fucking sexy, you know that? So fucking sexy."

He guides my head down again, now controlling the pace a bit. He never went too far, but he did speed it up a bit. His moans became more and more consistent, as did mine. Just listening to the melody of his moans was enough to get my head fuzzy.

He then pulled my lips off, letting out this incredibly deep and throaty moan. "Fuck, cumming, cummingㅡ"

This white liquid came out of the tip of his dick, spilling off and onto the carpet. He panted a bit, his hand still tightly gripping my hair. Then he looked down at me, lips puffy from our kissing and him biting at it. He looked like a god, and I was a measly mortal here to follow his every desire.

"Take off your pants, get on the bed, and then onto your knees. I'm going to make you faint from pleasure."

A shiver shot through my body. That was a damn promise he'd just made.