Chapter 60 - Going Home

When I woke, I didn't want to move. The sun was setting in the evening sky, and my nose was buried in a pillow. My everything hurt. My hips were probably in the most pain, because Jimin's libido was the worst battle I've ever gone against. My shoulders even hurt. My shoulders.

"Oh? You're awake, hmm?"

"Go fuck yourself."

He laughed, the sound rough and barking from how much we'd been moaning. "That sore?"

I shifted to hit him, but the attempt died in vain when my muscles screamed in agony. "You better be sore too."

"I've been awake for about an hour. There's a reason I'm still in bed and not bringing you breakfast."

I groan loudly into the pillow. "How did we stay awake until dawn?"

"You mean: 'How did we fuck until dawn'?"

I roll over and smack him with my arm and torso. He yelps at the same time I do, our bodies telling us we're stupid. I sigh and look up at the ceiling, the same ceiling I'd stared at the night before. My body was fixed at a weird angle, half on top of his. His skin was warm under mine. I could feel his chest rise and fall. His heartbeat was strong.

He huffs. "Why did you do that."

"Because you're a dick."

"Are you asking for another round?"

"I'm literally going to kill you."

"Try."

"In an hour or so."

A smile settles on my features before the two of us break into laughter. It hurts, it's so painful that tears come, but the sweet sound echoes in the room anyway. I'd never felt so happy despite being in pain. There wasn't a single moment I could think of where I was actually pleased to hurt, besides now. I wasn't sure which was more intense: my soreness or the blossoming in my chest. This was the happiest I'd ever been, and I knew it was only going to go up from here. I didn't want this moment to end.

~~~~~

The moment ended anyway. Jimin's phone had been ringing nonstop for an hour and a half. He'd moved me off thirty minutes ago, but our positions hadn't managed to change after that. His phone was in the other room. Neither of us were getting up.

"Do you want to try?" I ask, staring up at the ceiling.

"To get out of bed?" He barks a laugh. "Fuck no."

I groan loudly as his phone rings… again.

"Please go get it," I whine.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"I will cut your dick off."

"Oh yeah? With what?"

"My teeth."

He sits up and goes to the living room. He's doing this sort of limp-hobble, with both his hands holding his back. He disappears beyond the doorway, but I can hear his heavy footsteps. It's a good thing we're in Canada right now. If an enemy came, we'd be sitting ducks.

He comes back with the phone by his side. I could hear something on speakerphone.

"It's Namjoonie-hyung."

"(Y/N), I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU EVER CAUSE US THIS MUCH WORRY EVER AGAIN!"

I laugh. "That's Jin though, Jimin."