Chapter 31 - Scars

I must've passed out at some point, because the last thing I remembered was being in Jimin's hold. Now, I was on the couch in the living room with my leg propped up. It was wrapped in ice and seriously cold. There were also ice packs wrapped onto my stomach and head. I groan as I push myself onto my elbows. My head pounded.

"Jin-hyung, (Y/N)'s awake," Jimin calls. He crouches in front of me. "You done being stupid now?"

"Fuck off," I reply, taking the water from him and drinking it.

"Jin-hyung told me to watch over you." He puts a pillow behind my back to prop me up. "Since you're not allowed to walk."

I roll my eyes then continue drinking the water. I finish it before letting the cup settle in my lap.

"How's… How's Jungkook?"

"Jungkook's okay, he even woke up a while ago. He's just a little low on blood and has a headache from being hit so hard." His fist clenches. "I've never been so pissed off. They just toyed with him. We killed them much too fast."

My lips pull into a tight line. Everyone was angry. It could be felt in the air. Every corner and wall held our steaming anger. We were all wishing those men had been tortured to death. It wasn't even enough for the one who'd fainted from getting his dick shot.

I adjust my leg and wince. It was mostly numb because of the ice, but I could still feel it.

"Hey, stop it." He puts a hand on my thigh to keep me from moving it. "Here, watch some TV or whatever."

He turns it on, the news on from the last time we'd watched it.

"This mysterious BTS has struck again, hitting the same wolf mafia. This building was yet another drug dispensary. It seemed to be even bigger than the last one."

"Seriously, who are these guys? They've dropped countless buildings into the police's lap."

"But at what cost? There's so many people who die in the buildings they invade. They all have families too. It isn't right."

"I don't know. They're all mafia, so they've surely killed people themselves. Isn't it like swift karma?"

He changes the channel. "They're seriously annoying."

I chuckle lightly. "Yeah, whatever. No more annoying than you."

His eyes narrow, but they soften in the next moment. The TV plays in the background, but neither of us are listening to it.

"I want to change," I say, keeping the air from getting quiet.

His hand slides off my thigh as he stands back up. I shift, pulling my leg under me. I bit my lip to keep from making noise. My knee hurt more than it should for nothing to be broken. Jimin offers his hand down to pull me up. I use his hand to pull myself onto one leg, but it still feels weak. I also felt disgusting, considering my clothes were crusty with Jungkook's and those men's blood. I half wondered why no one just went ahead and changed me, then the other part was glad they didn't. They probably didn't want to see my various scars. I rest myself against Jimin's body and limp over to our room. His hold is strong as we walk, telling me that he'd catch me if I fell. He sets me on the bed once we get in, then he goes to get clothes. I remove the ice wrapped around me and set it onto the covers. He gives me a loose sweater and pants.

"I'll go get you wipes since Jin-hyung doesn't want you to shower yet."

He leaves without another word. I scoff with a slight smile. He was begrudgingly helping me, and it was easy to see. The other members probably told him to since we have the worst bond out of all eight of us. I shake my head to focus on cleaning myself up instead of something like that. I take my shirt off and toss it to the side. I went ahead and took my pants off so I could look at my knee. It was a dark purple, and there was red from icing it. I click my tongue in annoyance. It could be worse, but it was less than ideal. I wouldn't be able to do anything for a couple weeks at least.