Chapter 26 - Leaving a Mark

A few more days passed, and Hoseok and Yoongi were still working. The date they'd told the first accountant was tomorrow. Today was their last day or we'd have to find another plan. I spent some time watching TV with Jungkook and Taehyung, who both seemed antsy. Everyone seemed antsy after that first victory. We were all wondering how it would go wrong. Everything had been flowing just fine, for now. Life didn't work that well. Something had to go wrong.

But what?

I raise my head from the couch and was about to head outside when my feet stopped. I'd have to grab a mask if I wanted to leave. I let out a loud groan, startling Jungkook.

"What's wrong?"

"I want to do something."

"Hoseok-hyung and Yoongi-hyung said that we could do something soon. Just wait a little longer."

I massage my temples. "I haven't shot a gun in over a month at this point."

Taehyung looks away from the screen with a slightly concerned look. "That's a bad thing?"

"It makes me stiff. If I forget the feeling of shooting it, my accuracy will go down."

Taehyung frowns. "That doesn't happen to me."

I scoff. "That's because you're abnormal."

"Rude."

I chuckle lightly before going into my room. I set myself down on the bed and run my hands over the blankets. I hear a small creak and the gun from under my pillow has appeared in my hand. Automatically, it's pointing at the person standing in the bathroom door.

Jimin ruffles the towel through his hair. "Am I going to be shot?"

"For sexual harassment, I believe it's fair," I reply, the gun still pointing at him.

Because holy hell. He just got out of the shower. He'd messed up his black hair with that one towel in his hands, but the other one around his waist was much more dangerous. It looked like it was barely hanging onto his slender hips. I thought seeing the boxers scene was bad. This was worse. Additionally, the leftover drops decorating his tan skin were like chocolate dripping off a cake. He looked like the perfect dessert just begging to be eaten.

He laughs. "Harassment?"

I lift the gun higher.

"Alright, alright, I get it. I'll get dressed."

I click the safety back on and slide the gun back under my pillow. I sigh before getting back up. I'd just gotten to the room, and now I had to leave again. I go back to the living room. Jin was standing in front of Taehyung and Jungkook, blood flowing from the needle cut in his hand. He didn't look like he cared, though.

"Can we just go out now?"

I tilt my head in confusion. "Shouldn't you take care of that wound?"

Jin looks at me, glances at his hand, then looks back up at me. "It doesn't really matter. Hoseok called me, and I stabbed myself in surprise. He said he and Yoongi got the accountant alone and were also given a piece of advice."

"Which is?" Jungkook mumbles from Taehyung's lap.

"We need to wreck this building." Jin holds out a paper with an address on it. "As soon as possible."

"Why?" Taehyung takes the paper and finds the building. "It's just clothing shop."

"It's not," Jin hums before smearing some of the blood from his hand. "It's a cover. It's a drug dispensary."