Chapter 59.1 - Locked Together, Heart to Heart [DomFem]

Despite my nervousness, the kiss lit a fire in my stomach. It was different from the other ones we'd shared. There was more passion and desire behind it, more desperation to taste the other. Bubbles of doubt kept working through my body, but I climbed into his lap anyway. I ran my fingers through his hair and felt how his body fit to mine, and every time I got scared, his calming touch was there. I pulled on his hair to hear him groan, and I squeezed my legs around his hips. His tongue tasted like coffee and sugar. I shove him back, the bed creaking a little as he fell. His eyebrows went up as I pulled my shirt up, revealing a basic bra. His hands glided up my torso with this carnal lust in his eyes. I pull my hair to the side before leaning down and kissing his neck. As inexperienced as I was, I knew the theory behind hickies. I also knew that I wanted him to be marked up as mine. He was my canvas to paint, and I was not going to miss one spot. I dragged my tongue up his neck before I sucked a dark mark under his chin. He groaned heavily, his hands balling in my hair. I could feel his hips grinding up into mine, and I let out a soft sound as I nipped his skin.

"So that's what you sound like, hmm?" he asks, his voice heavy.

I respond by adding a mark to his jawline. There was something so good about leaving marks on my journey. He was mine to leave hickies on, mine to pull his hair, mine to grind our hips. I could feel his arousal the more I worked, before he softly pulled back on my hair. I sit up, licking my lips at the sight I'd created.

Holy fuck.

Purple marks littered his throat from his collarbone to his jaw, stark against his pale skin. I could see his tattoo peeking out from his shirt, the perfect location to match up to mine. His black hair was wild from my hands going through it, and his eyes held this perfect beacon to make love.

He sits up and takes off his shirt, chucking it to the side. His toned torso was on display for me, and only me. This image, with scars and muscles and a tattoo, was for my eyes only. I drag my hands down it, reveling in each ripple that I felt. The various scars only made it better, the skin still smooth but indented. His hands found their way to my hips and he pulled them into motion. I could feel his erection through his tight pants, each movement accompanied by a groan. His low voice mixed with mine, and it was a beautiful harmony of lust. He kept massaging his core into mine, and his hands travelled up. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and tilted my head back.

"My turn," he purrs, licking from my collarbones to my chin.

I shuddered heavily when he started his own path. The hickey sent a small wave of pain into my senses, but all that entered my mind was pleasure. His lips painted an elegant picture across my skin. His hips danced with mine in perfect sync. My hands pulled his hair as his tugged mine, and I arched my back to press my body to his. Our skin got hotter the longer we were pressed together, our boiling point coming closer and closer. A curse passed my lips as I forcibly drew back, stopping the sinful movements of his tongue on my neck.

Our eyes lock, our chests heave, and our hands slide down. We both had the same thoughts, and I gulped softly. I was on top, but here came the real part.

He leans up and connects our lips for a soft but meaningful kiss. "I'm going to worship your body like the temple it is."

I slid off his lap so we both could stand, my hands on the hem of his pants. He smirks lightly before drawing our bodies closer. He undid the button and zipper on my jeans and pushed them down slowly. I felt as the fabric went lower and lower, leaving me in my underwear. His hand rests onto my neck as he pulls me in for another kiss. The flame in my core got warmer, and I undid his pants. They fell with a soft thud, exposing his sculpted thighs. My hands work through his hair as our lips keep locking, teeth biting and tongues entwining. He turns us around before lying me on the bed. He disengaged us, dragging his teeth along my bottom lip. Warm air blew from our lips as he slowly widened the distance. He grabs the bag that he'd bought earlier and pulls out a bottle of something. Then he crawled back on top of me, his shoulders rolling sexily.