Chapter 59.4 - Locked Together, Heart to Heart [SubMale]

His lips were perfect. They beckoned me closer, to ask for more and to let myself go. I wasn't sure if I was doing it right, or if my lips were moving the right way. His tempo felt easy to follow, though, and practice quickly became perfect. I didn't think about what I was doing anymore. I just wanted more. I wanted to feel more of his body, more of his warmth. I crawl into his lap and cup his face with my hands. It was a feeling unlike any other to feel his arms wrap around me. His hands slide down my body and down to my hips. I lick his plump bottom lip before taking it between my teeth. A snarl echoes from his throat and onto my lips. The sound sent a deep shiver down my spine and made this heat blossom in my stomach. I run my hands into his hair, tugging on the silky strands. My body on his was so good, so needed. We were one person, and I was starting to feel it physically. I felt the ache to be connected. He rolls his hips onto mine, causing my breath to hitch. My heart started pounding so loudly that I was sure he could hear it. I whine onto his lips, soft and worried. He purrs in reply, his hands gliding down onto my thighs. It was like all my insecurities were coming to the top all at once. He hadn't seen me naked. What if he hated what he saw? What if the scars were just too much? What if our size difference was a total turn off? What if my inexperience was gross?

"(Y/N)," he whispers softly, his word on my lips. "I love you. Only you. I've already seen you, remember? On that day, so many moons ago…" His hands trail up my back, and his eyes stare deeply into mine. "Your scars are part of you, and they're why I met you. Without every experience, we wouldn't be here. I wouldn't replace any of them."

I bite my lip, my hands sliding to his shoulders. "I love you, Jimin. I love you so much."

He smiles and connects our lips again. His hands move under my shirt, his fingertips sending currents over my skin. I hesitantly rock my hips onto his. It felt good to rock against him, and a light sound passed my lips. His hands slip under the hem of my pants, leading me to squeak softly. He chuckles onto my lips as he starts feeling around and sliding the pants down. His fingertips felt so good feathering down my skin. I pull off to tug my shirt up, giving him a look telling him to take it off. He smirks before his hands leave my pants, which caused me to tense a little at the lack of warmth, and he takes the fabric off. He tosses it to the side before dragging his hands down my chest.

"So beautiful…" He kisses over the tattoo. "Especially this. We match well, hmm?"

I nod, dragging my fingers over his shirt. He gets the message and stops touching to pull his shirt off. Despite the fact that I'd told him to do it, not having his hands on my body was awful. I hated the feeling. I wanted his touch at all times. The look on his face when he noticed my expression was primal. He tosses his shirt to the side as his lips slide into a smirk and his hands slide back into my pants. He kisses on my collarbone then up to my neck, sucking to leave marks. Each one sent shivers down my spine, and a delighted sound passed my lips each time. I let my hands trail down his perfect chest, down his abs, and ever so slowly in his v-line. He growls and bites, leaving an imprint with his canines. I could feel his fingers moving towards my front, still under my pants. I move a hand into his hair and tug up. He looks up with a smirk. My mouth opened to say something about that look, but a startled gasp came out instead. His hands had come to the front underneath my underwear and were playing around. My hands gripped violently in his hair. I couldn't help the moans that came out of my mouth as his thumbs played so gracefully with my tip. It was so tight under the pants too, so the pressure added to this uncomfortable bliss. He purred onto my neck as he kissed it. I didn't even notice when one hand had removed from my pants and dragged them down. I let out a deep sigh when I felt the constriction lessen, but my relief was short lasted. He just started using both hands to tease me. He'd use one hand to stroke and the other to make small circles on my tip. My body kept squirming, and my hips started moving on their own. I wanted more, more than this teasing. His soft hands seemed to know where every spot I wanted was. Slowly, up and down, circle and circle… I felt like I was caught in this rhythm of pleasure. Breathy sighs fell out of my lips and dissipated into the air. He lets out a soft chuckle onto my skin as he pauses one hand and just strokes a bit faster up and down. I whined as my thighs tightened around his hips. It felt so good. I'd never felt this good before. I didn't know what it was, I couldn't put a name to it, but it made my body tremble. I let my hands fall to his shoulders, and his head moves down a little. I looked down to see what he was doing, but I instantly blushed instead. His tongue swirled around my nipple before he sucked softly. It was such a weird feeling added on top of what he was doing between my legs, but the combination was making my heart slam into my ribcage. He bit lightly and I gasped, my fingernails digging into his skin. He groaned, and his grip tightened, so I whined and squirmed. He released pretty quickly, instead doing whatever it took to coax more moans from my lips. His hands moved faster, both agonizing my tip and dragging pleasure from my dick. He had incredible tongue work on my nipples as he switched back and forth occasionally. It was dizzying. Soon enough, I felt my entire body tensing and this rushing feeling was starting to go towards my head. I was trying to form some words to describe it, but nothing came to mind, and the feeling just got stronger. I let out a moan deep in my throat, this liquid leaking out of my dick and onto his hands. I shivered and moaned as he brought more out of me, forcing me to ride out this amazing feeling. I almost fell backwards when he finally let up. I panted as I leaned on him, my breathing light.