Sienna’s POV

I am wheeled quickly down the corridor in the hospital, with Mark holding my hand, running beside me. The doors burst open and I am pushed inside, into my own private room. The doctors and nurses are in a frenzy, as I wrath around in pain. I am quickly lifted onto a hospital bed, the blood stained sheets pulled away from me.
I squeeze Mark’s hand, so tightly that I feel like I will snap it, but he doesn’t flinch. He just lets me squeeze it, doing all he can to help me. He watches the doctors intensely, as they start to hook me up to different machines.
My entire body is covered in sweat, which slowly trickles down my face. The pain causes me to clench my teeth together tightly, loud groans leaving my mouth. I am all over the place, so I have no clue what is happening.
A nurse quickly removes my pyjama pants and my panties. I am in no position to argue or to stop her. Within seconds she examines me, causing me to cry out in pain, at the unexpected intrusion.

“She’s seven centimetres dilated” the nurse informs one of the doctors.

Everything hits me all at once, like a lightning bolt. I’m in labour. The pains I am feeling are contractions, but surely it isn’t meant to feel this bad. This can’t be right, I’m not far enough gone to be going into labour. I am injected with something, which I am told is to slow down the labour. I know though it’s too late, it’s too late to stop this from happening. My baby is coming and nobody will be able to stop it.
I quickly turn to Mark, pulling him closer to the bed, by his hand, which I am still holding. He looks at me concerned, fear etched onto this face. He looks like a deer caught in headlights, which he is. He shouldn’t be the one here, I’m not his responsibility. I’m thankful though he is here, so thankful.

“I need you to do something for me.”

I speak the words on the brink of desperation, I need him to do one thing for me. He stares down at me, gulping as he does. He isn’t cut out for this, nor should he have to be.

“Anything, I will do anything.”

His eyes are filled with tears, the big strong muscly man lays out all his emotions for everyone to see. He always cared more for me then he ever let on, I knew he did. I always saw it, in his eyes.

“I need you to make sure they do everything they can for the baby, that they put the baby’s life before mine. I need them to make sure he is okay, before they even think about looking at me. If anything happens I don’t want them to resuscitate me. Promise me, promise you will.”

His eyes open wide at my words, a look of alarm on his face. He wants to argue against me and tell me not to be so stupid, but he knows this isn’t the time, nor the place. He nods slowly, tears leaving both of our eyes.

“I promise.”

He gives me the final bit of reassurance that I need. I needed to hear that, I needed to hear him promise me.
The pain suddenly comes crashing back, crippling me and I scream out louder than all the other times combined. My heart sinks as I hear an alarm go off and then the room is flooded with more doctors and nurses. Mark’s hand is pulled away from me, ripping us apart and I am left alone. They shout that the baby’s heart rate is decreasing and the umbilical cord has dropped. I search around desperately, looking for someone with a solution, but all I can see is Mark shouting.

“WHAT’S GOING ON?! TELL ME WHAT’S GOING ON!”

He is pulled out of the room, then my eyes feel heavy, heavier than ever before. I try to force them to stay open as my name is called, but it seems impossible. My eyes start to fall and then everything goes black.

Harry’s POV

My heart races furiously and so fast that it feels like it has taken residence in my throat. I cling onto my hair by the roots, screaming out in desperation as I do. My hands shakes and my entire body is tense.
I can’t control myself, as my hand suddenly slams down onto the steering wheel, making the horn beep loudly. Paige almost jumps out of her skin, quickly knocking me away.

“Harry, stop!” she says firmly.

She tries to concentrate on driving, but it’s hard with me jumping all over the place. I am all over the car, physically and emotionally. I don’t even know why I am in her car, I don’t know what the fuck I was thinking. That’s the whole point I’m not fucking thinking, I never do. This was the quickest way to travel to the hospital and the only thing that made sense at the time. It was stupid though, I’m fucking stupid.
The traffic is busy, taking us too long to get to the hospital. Fucking stupid London traffic! It doesn’t matter what time of day it is or the emergency, it is always fucking busy!
A car slowly sets off once the traffic lights turn green, enraging me further. I press the button for the windows, putting it down far enough for my head and arm to hang out. I give whoever it is the wanker hand gesture, screaming profanities at them and telling them to hurry the fuck up. Paige quickly pulls me back into the car, giving me a scolding look.

“Stop it!”

She tells me off again, pissing me off more. Does she not understand how urgent this is? No, she fucking doesn’t! Why would she understand? If she had her way, she would want something serious to happen to Sienna. Bitch!
I don’t want to hear a single sound from her, not now. Does she not realise that all of this is her fault? If she hadn’t answered her phone when I called her and if she hadn’t invited me around then this wouldn’t have happened. I would have been with Sienna and prevented her from doing whatever it is that she has done. I would have been by her side, rather than betraying her by fucking someone else.
I know Sienna and I have our problems. I know she pisses me off, but I love her. I love her despite all of the shit that we go through and all the problems we have. I will always love her, no matter who else I fuck. It didn’t mean anything with Paige, not really. How could it when my heart belongs to Sienna? I swear I will never forgive Paige if something happens to Sienna.

“Just fucking drive!” I demand.

Paige doesn’t respond to me, she just drives as quickly as she can. I try to sit patiently in the car, but it’s hard. I shout abuse and slam my hand onto the horn a few more times, trying to get my upset, frustration and anger out.
The moment I see the sign for the hospital come into my view, I open the moving cars door. I don’t care if it is still moving, I just need to get out and to get to her now. She slams on the brakes, screeching the car to a halt. The moment the car comes to a complete standstill, I jump out of it and I leave the door wide open. I just run, I run to the entrance, ignoring the sounds of Paige shouting me to come back and her shouting my name. I just ignore her, still running. I just need to get to Sienna, I need to make sure she is okay and that’s all that matters to me right now.
I cry pathetically as I run, almost instantly out of breath, as I try to reach the woman I love. I have thought up so many different scenarios in my head of what has happened to her. Has she taken an overdose like before? Has my shit behaviour finally pushed her over the edge? I stumble over nothing as I run, the alcohol still taking affect. I fall on the floor, but I quickly drag myself back up, not caring who sees me.
I reach the main entrance, seeing some paparazzi lurking outside, taking my picture, which makes me feel worse. How did they know about something happening to her before I did? I ignore them, running inside and I look around urgently. I don’t know where to go, I don’t know where I need to be.
I grip my hair, as I run around crying and trying to figure out where I need to be. I try to catch my breath too, the slight run almost making me collapse. A nurse runs towards me and I can tell she has been waiting for me. Has Sienna told her to expect me? Or is she looking for me because we are high profile celebrities?

“Mr Styles” she says as she reaches me.

I grab her arm, not in a menace way, in a please fucking help me way. She rests her hand on my arm, looking calm and collected, everything I’m not.

“Follow me, we have Miss Star in a private suite.”

I nod crazily and I walk quickly to keep up with her, sobbing with every step I take. She leads me through some doors and she uses a card to gain access, proving how secure it is here. I am about to speak as I spot Mark pacing the corridor. My anger takes over and I charge towards him. I am about to punch his lights out, but then I see the pain on his face. He’s crying and sadness is etched all over him.
I leave the nurse in her wake as I run past her, running down the corridor. I run to Mark and his eyes burn with hate when he sees me. I fall to my knees in front of him, my heart shattering on the floor.

“What’s happened? Where is she?” I cry out.

The bile rises in my throat, my stomach twisting in unbearable knots. I stare up at him, waiting for him to say the words that will kill me too. I wait for him to tell me that my beautiful girl has gone. Please God don’t say she has gone!

“She’s in theatre, she’s gone into labour.”

I suddenly let out a gust of breath, allowing me to finally breathe properly again. I scramble to my feet, gripping his t-shirt and then I realise it is covered in dry blood. I jump back, letting go of him, realising it is her blood, Sienna’s.

“She’s lost loads of blood, she’s nearly fully dilated. The baby was becoming distressed, so they had to take her for an emergency caesarean.”

I don’t understand what is going on. How can she be in labour? She isn’t far enough pregnant to go into labour. I don’t want to hear another word from this jackass, I want to speak to someone who can make sense. I push past him, searching for the nurse who was with me just moments ago.

“I had to sign paperwork to say I agreed to them giving her the caesarean and that they weren’t liable if anything went wrong.”

My teeth clench together, my hands balling into tight fists, as I turn to face him again. I am full of fury, my eyes burning into this practical stranger.

“What could go wrong?”

He looks at me wide eyed, almost like he doesn’t want to say the words.

“If either one of them die.”

My heart sinks into the pits of my stomach, realising how serious this all is still. What the fuck is going on? My anger takes over and I rush back to him again, gripping his t-shirt and I slam him hard against the nearest wall. He is bigger than me, much bigger and he could easily destroy me. I don’t care though I can’t control the rage inside me, telling me to destroy him.

“What the fuck do you think you are doing signing something like that about my fucking girlfriend and baby?!”

His hurt face turns into anger, gripping my t-shirt back and he spins me around, slamming me against the wall instead. The thud hurts my back and I try to move out of his grasp, but it seems near impossible. He is too strong for me.

“What choice did I have? You weren’t here to make the decision, if I didn’t then they’d both already be dead. You need to get your priorities straight! Too busy getting pissed than being with her and too busy to answer your phone! You claim you love her, but you treat her like shit, whenever you get the chance.”

I can’t hide the shame on my face, as he speaks the truth. If only he knew what I was really doing, then he’d hate me even more. His top lip curls up and he gives me one last shove, before he lets go of me. I watch as he walks slightly away from me, back pacing the corridor. I remain against the wall, ashamed of myself.
I see the nurse walking back up the corridor towards us and I quickly turn fully to her, Mark quickly stands beside me.

“Please tell me what’s going on” I plead.

“We’ve delivered the baby, he’s gone straight to intensive care. His organs haven’t formed fully, we are doing all we can for him, but it’s touch and go” she admits.

I don’t give a fuck about the baby, I only care about Sienna. I just need to hear she is okay, that she has got through this. She has to get through this, she has got through worse.

“What about Sienna?” I ask.

I feel Mark’s eyes on me, judging me for my lack of interest in my son. I don’t give a fuck what he thinks, not now.

“She’s lost a lot of blood, we are going to have to do a blood transfusion. I can’t tell you much else at the moment.”

“Will she be okay?” I ask, needing to hear that she will be.

“I can’t tell you anything else at the moment I’m afraid. I will let you know as soon as I know anything.”

“Can I see her?” Mark has the fucking cheek to ask.

Why the fuck would he get to see her? She means fuck all to him, he’s just her employee. There is no chance he is seeing her now that I am here, over my dead body he will.

“Not yet, she’s still under anaesthetic, but I will let you know as soon as you can.”

She gives us a sympathetic smile, before leaving us alone in the corridor. I turn to Mark, steam literally ready to burst from my ears.

“Who the fuck do you think you are? She’s my girlfriend, not yours! Now fuck off, there’s no reason for you to even be here.”

He starts to laugh, he has the fucking audacity to laugh at me. I am ready to knock him out, right here onto the fucking floor.

“She’s your girlfriend when it suits you. I’m not fucking stupid, I know what you’ve been up to. I can smell the fucking perfume on you. The moment Sienna is awake and stable, I’ll tell her exactly what you’ve been up to.”

His words and accusations enrage me further, making me determined to lie and defend myself. I open my mouth to tell him he has no idea what he is talking about, but as I do the door at the end of the corridor bursts open. Mark and I both turn to look at the same time and my heart sinks as Paige runs down towards us. How the fuck did she get in here?
Mark turns to look at me, disgust showing on his face. Paige reaches us, wrapping her arms around me and confirming to Mark what he already knew. That I am a cheat, a dirty fucking cheat and Sienna deserves better than me, she always has.