Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Sienna's POV

I open my eyes slowly and I soon realise the next day is upon us. I stare at the clock on the wall and I am surprised to see it is already after one in the afternoon. I don't know how I have managed to sleep so late. I felt like last night I wouldn't be able to sleep at all, I literally led awake all night. I had so much going on in my head, so much to think about. I don't know how I even managed to get my body to shut down to sleep. I cried throughout the night and Liam didn't complain once, he just held me. He held me tightly all night comforting me, even though what is happening is my fault. I feel his arms hold me tighter and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now. I just want to lay here with him holding me for as long as I possibly can. I want to stay with him for as long as time will allow us, I want to just hold on to this comfort we have together. I close my eyes tightly trying to forget everything that happened last night, somehow it all seems like so long ago. It doesn't feel like that only last night I endangered my life and other innocent peoples. I can't let myself think about the girl I endangered, I don't want to think about it. I rid the thoughts from my mind and I concentrate back on Liam's arms around me.
The minutes grow, time passes by and yet I still don't move. We don't speak any words to each other, but I know without looking at him that he is awake and he has been awake for some time. We just lay together enjoying our last time together in his bed. I will never have this level of comfort with another person ever again. I will never have the ability to be this much like myself in a relationship because nobody else would accept me like Liam does. I have never felt this relaxed or comfortable with someone else, not even Harry. That's the best thing about going out with one of your best friends. It's the best thing you can have, when someone knows all of your flaws, but still wants to be with you. They still love you and they still see the good in you, even when you have done everything to prove to them you aren't good. That is why our relationship should have worked. We should have had the perfect relationship, but I haven't got the skills or the ability to make it work. I haven't got the same natural life skills as him to make this work. The problem is he sees the best in me, but I don't see the best in him. That's what I do, I never see the best in people and that's something I need to deal with on my own.
The longer we lay here, the more reality seeps in making me realise we will have to face realisation soon. I am going to leave him soon, I am going to leave and I won't come back for a while.

"I love you" I hear him say quietly.

I slowly turn over in bed and we both lay facing each other and we stare into each other's eyes.

"I love you too" I tell him.

I know I have hardly ever said those words to him. I have hardly ever told him I loved him, I have never been the kind of person to share my feelings, but when I did say them, I never said it with meaning. I always felt like I had to say it to him and for once I don't feel like I have too. This time I want to say them to him, I want him to know I do love him. I don't know why it feels easier to say those words now, I never know the answers to my stupidity. He smiles at me, his smile is trying to mask the pain, but the emotion in his eyes gives it away.

"Please don't leave yet, come to the show with me. It's just one last show and then you can go if you want too" he says pleadingly.

I know I should leave now, it is easier than dragging this out. I can't though, I can't just go when he wants me to stay because I owe him. I owe him one last day together and I owe it to myself too. I want to see him on stage, I want to feel that warm proud feeling I get inside when I see the crowd screaming for him. I want to see the happiness and pride in his eyes when the crowd sing along to the lyrics he wrote. I nod granting him his request and he smiles looking as satisfied as he can.
We still don't attempt to get up or to move from the bed. I lay here watching him trace love hearts on to the skin on my arm with the tip of his finger. I feel Goosebumps form on my skin from his touch, I will miss his delicate touch. He is going to make someone very happy one day. He is going to be the perfect boyfriend for someone who really deserves him. It will all be in a way I could never give him and I never would be able too.