Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Harry's POV

I run out of the restaurant and the cold winter breeze hits my face. I realise as soon as the door of the restaurant closes behind me that I have got myself into huge trouble by doing this, by going after Sienna. It suddenly doesn't make any sense, why am I rushing out here to comfort my ex? I know that Paige will be raging and Liam will be wondering what the hell I am doing. I don't even care though, I don't care what anyone else thinks about this. I just need to find Sienna, I need to make sure that she is ok and then I will go back to Paige. I will try to explain to her why I rushed out here in the first place and why I can't help still caring for Sienna. I don't know how to explain it diplomatically and in a way where I won't get myself into a further mess. I will manage it somehow, I always do. None of that matters right now though, I just need to be near her. Even though it goes against everything I have told myself since we last ended. I have convinced myself over the last few months that I don't love her and that I don't have any feelings for her. I know what I am doing is crazy and yet I don't care. It somehow manages to make sense in my heart and that's the only place that matters.
She isn't outside the restaurant, which makes me feel more concerned. I look around for her to no avail and I quickly run around to the back of the restaurant, turning the corner as I do, leading onto the car park. I run onto the car park and I see her, the woman that I have convinced myself means nothing to me. I lied, it was all a lie. If I didn't care about her I know I wouldn't be here now. I hear her sobbing and I am worried about her and who will possibly see her like this. I know the media will thrive seeing her like this, which will infuriate her tomorrow, when she has finally calmed down. All I want to do right is to protect her and that's what I am going to do. I want to make everything ok and somehow make everything better. I rush to her side and I knell down to the floor beside her, not caring that I am getting dirty. I stare at the broken girl, the one crying in the middle of this cold, wet car park. Her white dress is now dirty, whilst she lays on the muddy tarmac.

"Sienna" I say her name emotionally.

She looks up at me and I can see the fear and surprise in her eyes. I am probably the last person she expected to come after her and in all honestly I too would think I was the last person as well. She doesn't say a word and instead she pulls herself up to her knees, wrapping her arms around my neck. I pull her tightly into me and I hold her small frame against mine. I try my best to comfort her and to make her feel better. God I have missed her touch, I have missed her scent. I have missed everything that is Sienna, my Sienna.

"Harry" she whimpers into my chest "Please get me out of here" she cries.

I don't need her to ask me again, anything she needs I will do for her. I quickly stand up and I take her hand, helping her to her feet. I place my hand on her lower back, leading her to my parked car. I know if she wants to get away from here and away from everyone else then we need to be quick. We have to hurry before Paige or Liam come out looking for us. If either of them see us they will stop us from leaving. We reach my car and I quickly unlock it. I open the passenger door for her and I help her into my car. I shut the door once she is inside and then I quickly rush around to the driver's side. I open the door getting in myself, I start up the car and I quickly reverse out of my parking spot, heading towards the exit. When I reach it, I indicate right and then I turn out of the car park. I see Paige run onto the car park through the rear view mirror as I do. I don't stop, I quickly put my foot down and I drive away. She's too late to stop me, she was always going to be too late.
We drive further and further away from the restaurant, heading out of London. The further I drive, the more I realise I have no clue where I am going and it actually feels good not to know. I like being spontaneous, there is something about being with Sienna that always makes me act out of my normal comfort zone. She somehow manages to bring out the best in me, without me even realising it. She has started to calm down, her tears aren't flowing now and we remain quiet, just soaking in being together. It starts to hit me the further I drive what I have done. I have just left my new fiancé at a restaurant with all my friends, where we were celebrating our engagement. I have left her and drove off with my ex-wife and my band mate's girlfriend. She is having his baby and I'm newly engaged. What the hell where we thinking? I hear her whimpering again beside me and that's when it all makes sense again. I know exactly what I was thinking, I was thinking about her and the feelings I still have inside for her. I move my hand slowly towards her, giving her chance to move away from me if she wants to. She doesn't move, so I take her hand in mine and I use my other hand to steer my car. I feel something magical as our hands connect together, fitting perfectly together like they always have. She fires something up inside me, just by our skin touching. I've missed her touch, that soft familiar touch I have craved. The touch I only ever got to feel in my dreams. I have never admitted it out loud to anyone else, but I have dreamt of her every single day, since the day we met. The dreams at times have been clouded by other haunting memories, but she has always been a feature in them. How did we manage to end up a million miles apart after everything we have been through? How did we manage to get this so wrong?