Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Harry's POV

I drive quickly to Zayn's house and I soon pull up outside it. I am about to ring him to let him know I am here, but I see him running out of his house towards my car. He rushes to the car to try and avoid the rain, which is still pouring down heavily. The passenger door to my car opens and he quickly climbs into the seat beside me, shutting the door behind him. He is already wet from the rain, from just being out in it for a few seconds, that's how heavy it is coming down. I turn to give him my full attention.

"What's wrong?" I ask curiously.

I know that he wouldn't have called me, unless there was no other choice. We haven't spoken much in.....well I can't even tell you how long, it's been a long time since we had a proper conversation. We have literally hated even being in the same room as each other, it's been pretty awkward to say the least. I just can't understand why suddenly now he needs me, there has to be something wrong.

"I didn't know what to do" he starts explaining "I just knew if she was going to hurt anyone it would be you and I knew you would be the only one who could help her" he advises.

I know then without him even saying her name that this is all linked to Sienna, it couldn't be anyone else.

"What has she done?" I ask worriedly.

"She's stolen my car" he advises.

I stare at him waiting for him to keep going, but he doesn't. Has he seriously got my out of bed at this time because of his stupid car? Why didn't he just ring Liam? I don't understand why something like this would concern me or why it would mean she would hurt me.

"Is that it?" I ask slightly annoyed.

"She was drunk, she literally left my house whilst I was upstairs, my hammer is missing and now my car has gone. I just had a feeling she was going to come after you" he tells me.

I start to feel uneasy as the story unfolds, I can imagine her coming after me for revenge. What the hell has she done? Why can't she just be a decent human being for once in her life?

"You should have called Liam, why didn't you call him?" I ask.

I don't want to be involved in this, this should be Liam's problem now, not mine. She hasn't been my problem for a long time, but somehow everyone always drags me back into this.

"Do you really think Liam is the best person to ring in a situation like this?" he asks.

He has a good point, Liam has proved before that he isn't good in situations like this. I still think he should have been told before me though.

"You have a good point" I tell him "Why did you even bring her back to yours?" I ask.

I can't help asking him, even though I know we need to concentrate on finding her first.

"She didn't want to go home" he says nervously.

I glare at him reading his body language.

"You were going to fuck her weren't you?" I ask annoyed.

"No!" he snaps defensively, too defensively.

"Tell me the truth or else I'm not helping you" I practically blackmail him.

"I swear it wasn't like that! She felt too guilty on Liam after last time" he says, his face drops as he realised what he has just let slip.

I knew it, I fucking knew it!

"When?" I ask irritated.

I'm more bothered for Liam than me, she is doing the exact same things to him as she did with me. She slept with Zayn behind my back and she has done the same to him now.