Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Harry's POV

My eyes scan over the text message again, trying to read the words out aloud, so they make sense. I can't make any sense of it though, I can't comprehend that this is true. This isn't sinking in, my brain won't register the words properly. I don't believe it, I don't fucking believe her. How can I just take her word for it, after everything that's happened in the past?

I mean she could be making this all up, trying to get my attention. This isn't the first time someone has stated they're pregnant with my baby. It's happened twice before, but only on one of those occasions was the truth told. There was only Sienna who ever told me the truth. So, how do I know she's pregnant? How do I know if she is pregnant that the baby is even mine?

The words slowly start to sink in and as they do my chest begins to tighten. My head starts to ache and I feel like I can hardly breathe. There's something inside, a strong burning feeling, which tells me she is pregnant. Every part of me tells me she's having my baby and I don't know what to do or what to say. This is going to ruin everything, it'll ruin every plan I've made and planned to make. She's going to destroy my future all because of one stupid fucking night. It was all a mistake, a stupid fucking mistake. She knows that, she knew afterwards that it was a mistake.

I grip my phone tightly, irritation filling me. I can't just accept this, I can't let her think that this bullshit is okay. I don't want to be with her, so she can fuck off. She can take her baby with her and leave me out of this. My fingers start to type my message, before I can even think about what I'm typing.

'Bullshit! I know you're not pregnant! You're just trying to get my attention. Well, you've got my attention and I'm still not interested! So get the fucking message!'

I send the text message before I can even think about it. I'm trying to call her bluff, trying to get her to admit that she's lying. I can't fucking deal with this shit! She told me she had it all covered and that she was on the pill, so I didn't have to worry about condoms. I didn't doubt her at the time, I assumed she'd be clean and she'd never try and screw me over. I didn't think for a second that she might get pregnant, I didn't consider it. I didn't think about what I was doing behind Sienna's back, but that's me. I never think properly when it comes to my dick.

My phone goes off again in my hand, almost straight away, like I knew it would. There's a part of me that wants to switch my phone off, hide away and pretend this isn't happening. I want to ignore her, pretend she doesn't exist, but I know it isn't all just going to go away. This always happens with my problems, they never go away, multiplying instead and that's when I can't control them anymore. That's when they destroy everything that really matters to me.

I reluctantly open the new message she's just sent me and when I do I look over the words. I feel sick, but even worse when a picture comes through and I see her holding a pregnancy test in her hand, which has a positive result on it. She looks tired, no hint of a smile on her face, nothing other than solemn. My heart races again, like a speeding train as I finally get the real confirmation that she's pregnant. The only hope I can hold on to is that it isn't my baby. I mean it isn't like I'm the only person she's fucked, she'll have been fucking other people at that time. I sigh miserably reading over the text she sent me.

'I don't want or need your attention arsehole! I'm just telling you I'm pregnant and it's yours. We may not be together, but my baby still needs a dad, so you need to step up and take responsibility! I can't do this alone, it isn't fair and you're as much to blame in this as I am. You have to deal with this because I'm not going away!'

The stupid fucking bitch! She's trying to lay this shit at my door when she's the one to blame for it. She's the one who lied and seduced me. I didn't want it, I didn't want her, but she laid it out to me. She offered it to me on a plate, so no man would've said no if they were me. I got lost in the moment, I got lost in the danger and deceit. I was mad at Sienna at the time, so I didn't even think about what I was doing. I didn't think about her feelings and I didn't feel like I'd betrayed her until afterwards. All I know now is I won't be involved, no matter what she says or does I won't be. I'm done with her, fucking done!