Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Sienna’s POV

I lay crumbled on the floor, gripping the white bed sheets in the palms of my hands. I try to pull myself up, so I am back on my feet, but I can’t. I have no strength to hold myself up, as I scream out, into the lonely air. The bed sheets pull further into my hands, coming away from around the bed and instead of helping me to my feet, it falls onto me and then on to the floor.
I scream and cry, looking up to the ceiling and praying any second now Harry will come back here. I keep begging to the powers above for Harry to come back and save me. My head starts to feel light, making me feel dizzy and my vision becomes blurry, making it near impossible for me to see. I scrunch my eyes together because I can’t focus on anything other than the pain, which is ripping through my body. It destroys me, like glass being shattered, as it takes over me limb by limb.
I dig my nails into the now bare mattress and I use every bit of strength and fight I can find inside myself to pull myself up and drag me to my feet. I manage to stand on to my feet, my knees bent slightly, as the pain resurfaces and I try to ease the pain. It only keeps disappearing momentarily, before it comes stomping back in, harder and more painful than it felt before.
The pain crashes through me, making my feet give way from beneath me again, within a matter of seconds. I hit the floor and as I do a warm gush of liquid covers me. I am confused at first, but as I feel warmth slipping down my legs and I look down, I see it. I see the blood covering the carpet and covering my pyjama pants, seeping down my legs. My once light pink pyjamas are now stained with bright red blood. I feel weak, every part of me is weak. The blood seeps into the carpet beneath me and forms into a puddle, which looks like it has been formed by heavy rain.
I grab my phone, trying to use it again, as I cry out in shuddering pain. I try to call through to Harry again, I am desperate to get hold of him. Everything would be better if he was here, beside me. I press his name and the phone starts to ring again, but like the thirty other times I’ve tried to call him, he doesn’t answer. I get no response from him and then his voicemail comes on, his voice filling my ear. I just want to hear his voice beside me now, telling me it will all be okay. Why isn’t he answering his phone to me?
I can’t give up, not yet. The more I call, the more likely it is that he will answer, so I try to call him again. He will soon realise that I am not just calling him for the sake of it and instead see, that this is something serious. There is something seriously wrong with me and our baby. I cry in frustration as his phone goes to voicemail again, making me sob. I sob into my hands, dropping my phone to the floor and I cry into my hands, finally giving up on him. I need to give up on him like I have had to do so many times before. He always manages to let me down, no matter what he does.
I don’t try to get up again, the pain makes it unbearable and pointless to even try. All I can think in my head is that I am going to die and if that’s what’s meant to be, if I am meant to die in this hotel suite, then so be it. I’m not going to fight it, I’m too weak to fight it. I will let fate decide what happens, I will leave it in fates capable hands.
I lay in a heap on the floor, face buried into the carpet and my cries fill the room. My entire body is tensed up and I can’t imagine even being able to move now. I close my eyes tightly, willing my body to fall into a sedated sleep. I just want the darkness to takeover, making the pain disappear. There has to be a way to ease this pain, I would do anything to ease it.
I hear the sounds of the suite door being kicked open and then my name is called desperately. I lay here, not even being able to make a sound, other than sobs. The doorway is filled and Harry’s face smiles back at me. He walks to me, lifting me in his arms and he kisses my lips, telling me it will all be okay.

“Sienna.”

I hear my name being called and then Harry disappears, my hallucination disappears and I am left alone again. The pain is so intense that I am drifting in and out of consciousness, making me see something that isn’t even here.
I hear loud footsteps, getting closer to me. The doorway is filled for real this time, but not by Harry, by Mark. I am so grateful for him being here, one half of my loyal security team. He rushes into the room, his chiselled face is full of concern and he looks petrified. He isn’t use to these kinds of situations and as he takes in the blood laying beneath me, he looks like he is going to faint. I feel his hands on me, panic flashing in his caring eyes and he tries to figure out what he needs to do.

“What happened?”

His voice is shaky and laced with panic. His hands feel cold on my body, my skin feeling like it is burning and it is on fire. His hands shake as he touches me, like my skin is so unfamiliar to him. His hands have roamed my entire naked body in the past, every inch of me should be familiar to him. If this was under different circumstances then he would react differently to touching me.
The pain seems to be eased by his presence, but I realise it isn’t that. I am drifting in and out of consciousness, meaning the pain isn’t as visible as it once was. My eyes keep opening and closing, making it impossible for me to focus on his face.
He grabs the bed sheet from beside me and he carefully wraps it around my body, pulling me up into his chest as he does, before laying me back on the floor. The white sheets hide my blood stained pyjama pants, but within seconds the blood seeps through the sheets and the dark red shade becomes apparent once again.
He rubs his face with his hands, trying to make sense of everything and as he does he leaves a trace of blood on his skin, my blood. I reach for him and I manage to grab his hand, squeezing it with all the strength I have, which isn’t much. His eyes focus on me and I stare back at him, trying to maintain eye contact, before my own eyes close. His usual sparkling eyes are now full of worry and pooled with tears. I open my mouth to speak, my bottom lip trembling as I do.

“Help me.”

My words come out quietly, but he hears them. I plead with him, with my eyes and I pray he gets me the help I need. He nods, placing his arm beneath my neck and the other goes underneath the top of my legs. He carefully lifts me into his arms, like a groom carrying his bride. He pulls me closely to him and I use one of my hands to grip a fistful of his shirt. I bury my face into his buff chest, crying as I do.

“We haven’t got time to wait for an ambulance, I’ll take you myself. It’s okay, I’m here now and I’ll look after you.”

I nod again, although I am not sure how convinced I am by his words. I am just too scared by his words, literally paralysed with fear and unsure of what to do. He bends down with me still in his arms and he picks up my phone from the floor. He keeps it in his hand as he careful makes his way out of the suite and then he rushes out into the lobby.
I sob into him as I think about my baby and the thought of losing him. The thought of something happening to him, crushes me inside. It makes it seem impossible for me to even breathe. I start to re-evaluate everything in my head, everything that I have. I just keep thinking about my baby, the baby I know now I want. The thought of losing him, makes me desperately want him. He has to be okay, he just has to be. I just needed to realise it, I do now, I realise it now and I can see it all clearly. I can see sense, through all the pain.
Mark runs down the corridor and within seconds we are at the lift. He smashes the button furiously with his elbow, several times. He keeps talking to me, trying to calm me down, as we wait for the lift to arrive.

“It’s all going to be okay, I swear you will both be okay.”

He repeats the words to me, giving me endless reassurance. It isn’t enough though his words aren’t enough. The words would only ever be enough if they were said from Harry’s lips. He isn’t here though, so I have to latch onto Mark’s words instead.
I’m not bothered about me, I’m only bothered if my baby is okay. I hear the lift ping and the doors open, Mark rushes inside and again he presses the button urgently and then the doors close.

“Keep your eyes open, Sienna. Please look at me.”

I hear his words, but my eyes just want to close. I feel on the brink of losing consciousness, almost like if I do I will never wake up again. I don’t care though, I don’t care if I never wake up again. The only thing I care about is saving my baby, I just want him to be okay.
My eyes close and before I know it I feel my body moving rigidly, as Mark runs through the lobby.
The sounds of gasps and people’s concerned voices fill my ears and I open my eyes. I feel everyone’s eyes on me, as we rush outside.
I close my eyes tightly, again. I bury my head into his chest, ignoring the gazes and putting all my trust into Mark. I know he will do all he can to keep us safe, he hasn’t failed me before.
The cold air hits my body, making me realise we are outside. I hear screams and cries from the people waiting for a glimpse of me. I can even feel the cameras flashing, although my eyes are closed. The sounds of a car door opening is next and then I am carefully, laid in the back, across the seats. The door is shut quickly and moments later another door opens and shuts, once Mark climbs inside. The car is started up and then the tyres screech, as Mark speeds away.
My screams and cries fill the car, as I keep my eyes firmly closed. The sound of a phone making a call fills the car and then I hear Harry’s voicemail. His sweet voice fills the car and I cry almost silently, just wishing he was here with me.

‘Hey it’s Harry, leave me a message and I’ll call you back.’

BEEP

“For fuck sake Styles answer your fucking phone!”

Mark’s voice bellows through the car angrily. Where is Harry?

Harry’s POV

I move off the top of Paige and I breathe in and out heavily, trying to catch my breath. I push my hair off my face, which is damp with sweat. Paige’s hand graces my arm as she turns on her side and lays her head on my panting chest. I wrap my arm around her naked body, allowing our skins to touch. I don’t look at her, I just stare at the ceiling, adrenaline running through me.
I feel alive, so fucking alive. The thrill, the excitement and the deceit, all add to the pleasure we have just experienced. A layer of sweat glistens over her body, making her look even more irresistible than usual. She smiles at me, her blue eyes full of adoration. She makes me feel wanted, it’s not like she has to have sex with me. She wants to have sex with me, she has a choice and she chooses me.
Her slender fingers trace over the tattoos on my chest and Goosebumps form over my skin from her touch. I had almost forgotten what her touch felt like, but now she is touching me, I remember. I remember it all and it makes me realise now I have missed it. I’ve missed her.

“That was…..wow” she laughs.

She is almost lost for words and so am I. I don’t think there is even a way to describe it, that feeling when you desperately want someone and you finally get them. The moment you get to taste them again and feel them.
I smile at her, turning to look at her blissful face. There is still a small smile on her face, a sparkle in her eyes. The sparkle that only I can create and that only I ever will. I lean down gently kissing her forehead and making her bite down on her bottom lip. She still wants me, I think she will always want me. 
I lay on the floor with her, feeling like we have never been apart and that we never broke up. There is a part of me that wishes we hadn’t. I like the person I was when I was with her, I liked that I could always think clearly. I liked that everything in my life was going smoothly for once. I like how she doesn’t just think I’m everything, she treats me like I am, all the time. She doesn’t have good and bad days, just good and that she has no issues with showing me how she feels. She doesn’t have dark moments, or dark thoughts. I like how everything is simple with her, not complicated and everything is always black and white. She makes it all easy, when everything of late has been difficult.

“I missed you.”

Those sweet words fall from her lips, telling me just what she feels. She doesn’t hide it, she just says it. I smile hearing those words, I like the fact that she has missed me. I didn’t realise I had missed her, not until now. I never get the chance to miss Sienna, fuck Sienna! I almost forgot about her. How could I forget her, the woman who lives in my pocket and hardly ever lets me out of her sight?

“I missed you too.”

I say the words freely, I don’t even need to think about it because I have missed her. I don’t feel even a glimmer of guilt, not even a second of remorse. I don’t give a shit about hurting Sienna in this moment, but whether that’s the alcohol and the fact that I’m pissed off at her, making me think like that, I don’t know. I think things will become clearer in the morning, when I am sober and thinking straight. The way I feel right now though I can’t even bear thinking about being in the same room as Sienna.
I pull Paige closer to me, thankful at the comfortableness I feel with her. It’s never been awkward, it never will be. I feel and hear my phone vibrating for what must be the hundredth time, since I first kissed Paige. I ignored it though, instead just concentrating on kissing Paige in the places she likes, like on the spot on her neck, just below her ear, or the spot she likes on her collarbone.
I ignore my phone again, but as soon as it stops for a few seconds, the sound starts up again. I bet it’s Sienna, demanding to know where I am and wanting me to get back to the hotel now, so she can deliver another beating. Bitch.

“You should answer that, it hasn’t shut up since you came, or switch it off” she suggests.

I reluctantly let go of her, sitting up and reaching for my black jeans, which have been thrown on the floor. I rummage in my pocket, pulling out my phone and without checking anything, I just switch it off, and I put it back in my jeans. I leave them in a pile on the floor and move back over to Paige, wrapping my arms back around her and I twirl her hair between my fingers.
We lay in silence, just enjoying one another. I can’t help thinking about my phone, I never switch it off. I wonder if it is Sienna, or if it is someone else. What if it’s my mum? What if she wants to make amends? I have a hundred scenario’s going around in my head of who it could be. I can’t help needing to know.

“Sorry, I need to check who’s calling me.”

She nods, smiling lightly, not even slightly pissed off at me for wanting to know who is calling me. I know Sienna wouldn’t react like that, she would be furious that I was giving something else more attention than her. That’s her insecurities coming out, Paige isn’t insecure. She doesn’t need to be insecure.
I get up and pick up my jeans from the floor, again. I grab my phone and I switch it back on, allowing it a little bit of time to load. I watch as my phone vibrates over and over again in my hand. There are endless missed calls, text messages and voicemails. I feel a lump rise in my throat as I see every single missed call is from Sienna. I get an uneasy feeling in my stomach, not knowing if something has happened, or if she is just trying to find out where I am.
The first thought in my head is that she knows, she knows that I am here with Paige. Someone will have seen me and tipped off the press, then it will have got back to Sienna. I didn’t want her to find out like this, I didn’t want her to find out at all if I am being honest. I shouldn’t have come here, not like this. I should have met up with Paige somewhere else, somewhere more discreet. 
I bite the bullet and press the button to call through to my voicemails, ready to listen to Sienna shouting and screaming at me. The automated voice comes through telling me to press one to listen to the latest of all the voicemails, which I have been left. I press one, allowing the voicemail to come through. My blood starts to boil as I hear that fucker’s voice, sound through my phone. Mark. I fucking hate him, I have always hated him. What the fuck is Sienna even doing near him? He will try to worm his way in there with her again, just because we have fallen out. I don’t think so you little prick!

‘For fuck sake Styles answer your fucking phone!’

My teeth grit together hearing him and hearing him speak to me like that. Who the fuck does he think he is? I press three on my phone to delete his message. Then the next message plays and I hear her, I hear her screaming and crying. My blood runs cold, ice filling my veins and making my face fall. I allow the voicemail to play and my heart shatters, bile rising in my throat, as I hear the cries coming from my girl, my Sienna.
The voicemail finishes and then the next one starts, without me being able to do anything. I just stand here in a state of broken shock, the sounds of her cries replying over and over in my head. What the fuck have I done? I knock the phone off, not being able to listen to another word. My words and voice are shaky, as I start to speak.

“Something has happened, something has happened to Sienna.”

Paige rushes to her feet, standing beside me and she rests her hand on my arm. I shake her off, not being able to feel her touch on me, not now. She remains beside me watching me and biting down on her bottom lip. My hands shake as I press Sienna’s number, allowing the phone to ring in my ear. I pace the room, still unclothed and my stomach in knots. The intense feeling relaxes for a moment as the phone is answered.

“Sienna?”

I speak desperately into the phone, before anyone else can even speak.

“No, it’s me Mark. Listen, you need to get to the Chelsea and Westminster hospital, now! It’s serious.”

My heart thumps furiously in my chest, my stomach drops and I feel like I am going to be sick. Every single inch of me tingles, but in a bad way. It tingles with fear and I feel like I am going to collapse. Mark ends the call and I am left with no idea of what is actually going on.
My phone drops to the floor, bile rising to my mouth and I bring up the entire contents of my stomach. I am sick all over the floor, all the vodka I have consumed is brought back up.
I have to place my hands on the nearest wall to steady myself, before I fall to the floor. I can’t believe it, I can’t believe something has happened to my girl, whilst I was fucking someone else. The guilt is crippling, making me fall to my knees. My heart hurts, physically hurts and all I can think about is what has happened to my girl.
I can’t believe what I have done, that I was here with Paige, whilst Sienna has been hurt. The entire time she was being hurt, I was here thinking about how good it felt to have Paige around me. I kept thinking how much simpler everything is when I am with Paige and how much easier it would be to be with her, again.
I rush back to my feet, trying to pull myself together. I need to be strong for Sienna, I need to hold in my emotions. I start to drag my jeans back on, rushing desperately, so I can get to the woman I love. I swear if anything has happened to her, I will never forgive myself for this, never.