One-Shot no. 42: iKnow a Guy...

CRAPPIEST TITLE EVER! If you have a better title for this then please tell me! And also thank you to @cant_control_life13 for the idea! I appreciate it! Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________

Freddie's POV

I was so upset. Why? Oh well the girl that i've had a crush on since forever is out with her boyfriend on her 1 month anniversary! No not Carly! Sam! A month ago there was this new british guy named Justin Grey that came to Ridgeway and Sam automatically fell in love with him and after a week, she had built the courage to ask him out. Of course he said 'yes'! I mean, look at Sam! She's beautiful! Everything any guy could ask for! Ok, maybe not any guy but definitely me! I was gonna ask her out but it was too late because she already asked Justin. And so i've been depressed for a over a month. When i finally got the guts to ask her out, she was already taken. That was the most toughest part.

I had to go and get stuff from the iCarly studio so i went over to Carly's and found Sam sitting on the couch with her knees to her chest, her head down and crying. I instantly walk over to her and put her on my lap. She was surprised at first but then she relaxed under my touch.

"Hey Sammie, what's wrong?" I ask as sweet as possible. "Justin blew me off to be with his friends and some other girl. He said, and i quote, 'I was hoping you'd see me here Sammie. I'm dumping you. In front of my crew and my girl. I could say it was fun but i'll be lying. Now, why won't you go take a walk along! I only used you to get Vanessa here. Now, scurry off!' I got laughed at on my one month anniversary and it turned out he never did love me. Freddie, why does no one love me?"

I kissed Sam's forehead. "I know a guy who does. He loves you so much. It's hard to believe." Sam smiled. "Describe him for me Freddie." I obeyed her. "Well, he's got brown, chesnut hair and chocolate eyes. I can't say he's handsome but he's not butt ugly. He's a bit on the nerdy side but overall, he loves you and he thinks he's the perfect guy for you."

"Well Freddie, tell yourself that i love him too." I smiled and we kissed. I stood up and grabbed her hand. "Well Princess Puckett, you honestly look beautiful, even though you're always beautiful and breath-taking but anyway, how about i take you on a date. Just let me change my shirt and we can go to Pini's. Or unless you wanna go or do something else then i'm totally fine with that. As long you're on this date then i'm cool."

Sam blushed and kissed me again. "Thanks Freddie."

_______________________________________________________

Sorry it's not my best! But thank you for saying they are even though they suck! Sorry for any mistakes :)

-iDreamAboutSeddie ☯