One-Shot no. 59: iYes

So here is the mini sequel for 'iLike Notes' that I promised you guys. This is just them going on their mini date thing. And before I forget, links of Sam and Freddie's outfit and the food are in the comments sections below. Oh and warning... there will be quite an amount of 'time skips'. Now... enjoy!

P.S. This isn't the one-shot @MJSeddier

__________________________________________________________________

Carly's POV

It has been three week since Sam arrived and since Sam and Freddie sent those cute little notes to each other... oh who am I kidding?! They've been sending notes non stop. It was like their thing. Yes they have each other's emails, yes they're friends on Splashface, yes they're following each other on The Slap, yes they have each other's numbers but they still insist on sending notes. Sometimes... they even post notes to each other. It's cute... yet stupid.

Right now, I'm trying to help Sam get ready for her mini date. She said she wanted to look perfect. I mean, her and Freddie are going to the Groovy Smoothies after school. Well, an hour and a half since school ended so Freddie's picking Sam up at 4:30 pm but whatever.

"Do you think this outfit is enough? Or too much?" I sigh. She was wearing was a polka dot blouse with a ribbon on the collar. A pair of boot cut jeans, her favourite pair of platform boots, a simple black leather jacket and a silver mustache necklace. Literally her usual outfit with a more formal touch... the blouse isn't a piece of clothing she'd usually wear. Especially if it's got polka dots and has a little ribbon or bow anywhere on the blouse.

"Sam... you're pretty much wearing what you usually wear. Except your top is a little more formal and girly. No just calm down. Freddie will think you're beautiful. And, it's only a mini date... no need to get all fancy shamncy. Especially since it's to the Groovy Smoothie."

Sam sighs. "Yeah you're right. It's just that... this is the first time I'm going out with a real guy and... I don't want to blow it." I walk over to her bed and sit beside her. I gently wrap my arms around her to give her a side hug.

"You won't blow it. Freddie thinks you are amazing. When it's sometimes just Freddie and I, he would non stop talk about how beautiful you are. How talented you are. How amazing you are. I promise you... you will not ruin this mini date. And like I said... it's only a mini date. Nothing big." Sam smiles and nods.

"Thanks Carls. I feel like we've known each other forever but... it's only been three weeks. Thank you. You really are a true best friend." I smile and feel tears in my eyes. "Aww Sam. Thank you too." We continue to give each other a best friend hug until we heard the door bell ringing.

"Oh my gosh, Sam that's Freddie! Now go. I'll wait in your room, maybe talk to your mum until you get home!" I squealed. Sam just smirks "Jeez Carly. Calm down, it's only a mini date." I give her one of those fake smiles.

(A/N, Like the one she does in iLove You when Freddie says "Carly was the one that says 'We needed to participate in each others activities')

"I'm not in need for a mock-moo." Just then the doorbell rang again and we heard a muffled voice coming from the other side of the door. "Hello? Sam? You inside?"

The two of us rush through the hallway and to the front door to see Mrs Puckett and Freddie talking and laughing. "But anyway, Sam was like, 'I have to go boom boom!' And I would always be like, 'Just say poo poo will you?' then she'd get mad and do a little boom boom in her pants." Oh wow... that was... quite a story.

"MOTHER! Stop embarrassing me." Freddie stops laughing. "Nah it's cool Sam. That was totally adorable of you by the way." Aww, she's blushing! How cute! "And Sam? You look beautiful." TWICE SHE BLUSHED?! OH MY GOSH! I should shut up...