One-Shot no. 16: iChristmas Eve

Normal POV

Sam, Freddie, Spencer, Carly, Gibby and T-Bo were in the Shay apartment. It's Christmas Eve and not like everyone else, they open their presents then instead of Christmas Day. (A/N, i'm doing that tonight). It was 10:45. They started opening presents. It was also Sam and Freddie's 5th Christmas together. (A/N they're 20)

Freddie's POV

All the presents were layed under the Christmas tree that Spencer has bought. No, it was not made from scrap metal. We're all watching an old classic Christmas movie, "A Christmas Carol". It was Sam's favourite growing up. We all are snuggled in our blankets. Well, me and Sam are sharing while everyone else have their own. We're up in the iCarly studio and most of us are pretty much excited to see what i got Sam. Yeah, not excited to see what they got but excited to see what got Sam. Carly is hoping something romantic like jewellery. The guys think i got her a gift voucher for some store and Gibby being Gibby, he thinks i got her liquid soap.

Carly is half right while the others are wrong. I did get Sam jewellery but i also got her something else. That will be kept a secret. It's 11:00 and we decide to open our presents now. YAY! Wow, Sam's childish behaviour is slowly rubbing off on me.

Carly: Ok, who's are we gonna open first? T-Bo?

T-Bo: Ya! Open up, see the goods!

We all received a $20 gift voucher to the Groovie Smoothie. Sweeeeet! Me and Sam will be going on a ton of mini dates there!

Spencer: Thanks Teebs. Open mine next!

We all got different things. T-Bo got a massager, Carly got a "Best Sister in the World" necklace and me and Sam got these cool sculptures of us. He made sure they're not flammable. Oh, and he got Gibby liquid soap.

Gibby: Me next! It's from the one and only.... GIBBEH!

He had gotten all of us different liquid soaps. Each scent represented us. T-Bo: Fruity-Tooti Smoothie, Spencer: Wacky Watermelon, Carly: Sweet Strawberry, Me: Spicy Cinnamon and Sam: Dangerous Dragon-Fruit.

Carly: Mmm, these smell great! Let's open mine! 

Again, we all got different things. Spencer got him a mug saying "World's Wackiest Brother", T-Bo a book full of smoothie flavours to try out. Gibby more liquid soap, Sam a pretty bracelet saying "BFFs 4EVA". And i got a gift card to the pear store. 

Sam: Ok, Mama's turn! I didn't get much because i didn't really have money so sorry if they're not big and amazing like your's.

Sam seemed upset that her presents were small. I went over to her and hugged her, telling her that whatever she got us, it still meant a lot. And her gifts were amazingBetter then all of our gifts that were given! T-Bo and Spencer got recipe books with T-Bo's smoothie flavour Bluberry Blitz and Spencer's Spaghetti Tacos. Even better, the book was published and out to sell. Gibby got his own flavour of liquid soap called "GIBBEH". That was out to sell too. Carly was given a magazine... she was the front cover. And that too was out in the world to be sold. Last was me. I slowly unwrapped my present and saw something that could never be sold in the world. It was a picture of Sam and I on our 100 Day Kiss. It was in a beautiful picutre frame. On the picture frame, Sam had engraved the words "I Love You" onto it. I ran up to her and kissed her and hugged her. This girl is truly amazing. I was the only one left to give my gifts.

Freddie: Ok, so... Gib, Teebs... a $50 gift voucher to N&N world (A/N m&m world), Spencer... a Galaxy Wars, Carly... a gold key chain with you name and Sam, my beautiful, beautiful Sam. This was the day that i was gonna get you something so special. I hope you like it. Open the piece of paper.

I handed her a small box and the piece of paper. She started to read it out.

Sam: Sam, this is our fifth Christmas together... what do you think? I appreciate your gift very much. Sam, before our relationship, we were buds, before that, we were frenemies, way before that, enemies and waaay before that... unknown. Sam, i just want to tell you that you're beautiful and amazing and that any man would be lucky to have you as their fiancé. Wait, fiancé?! 

Carly: Keep reading Sam!

Sam: Ok ok! Yes.. fiancé. Just open the box and look down to Freddie after you've open the box. So... i open it.... oh my gosh.... a ring? Why a *looks down to freddie* no...

Freddie: Will you marry me? 

I had so much hope in me hoping she'd say yes. I look at Sam and she starts getting teary and starts smiling. I get up to hug her so she could stop crying. You know what her response was?

Sam's POV

Freddie just proposed to me. This is all coming so quickly. I start smiling but that smile immediately drops. I quickly ran out of the studio and onto the fire escape. I cry there until i see Freddie. I immediately leap into his arms and he just hugs back.

Sam: I'm so sorry Freddie. This is all new to me and i just-

Freddie: If you don't want to marry me then it's fine. I understand.

Sam: It's not that, it's just this is all so soon. Maybe we should wait. 

Freddie: It doesn't matter anyway. I can live. Maybe some other woman will say yes...

Sam: FREDDIE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I WILL MARRY YOU! I JUST DON'T WANT TO HAVE A WEDDING RIGHT NOW! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! I NEED YOU!

Freddie: Oh Sam, i'm so sorry. I won't leave you just- wait, did you say you'll marry me?! 

Sam: Yes! Just, can we postpone the wedding?

Freddie: Of course... i just needed you to say yes. I love you. Merry Christmas Eve

Sam: I love you too. Merry Christmas Eve to you too.

And with that, we made out on the fire escape until it reached mignight we went back to the Shay's apartment. I am now the fiancé of Freddie Benson.

_________________________________________________________

I know it's not my best but i have writer's block right now and it's 4 mins 'til 1 am. Merry Christmas to you all!!! BTW, this was supposed to be a Christmas Eve one then the next day a Christmas Day one but i forgot about this while i was opening presents XD
Sorry for any mistakes :)
Also, don't forget to comment, follow, vote and read my other stories!

 -callmeprada ☯