One-Shot no. 62: iGet Shoved into a Closet

Ok so I saw this happen at my school and I know it's not my duty to i guess you can say snoop, on other people but I just had to do this and those people I was snoop... they make a cute couple. Note this is so weird to write ok because it's nothing about me or my friends. Just two people in a year above us. (I'm a year 8, they're year 9s). Ok, enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________

Normal POV

Sam and Freddie are best friends. Very close best friends. It almost seems like they're dating. But sadly, they're not. They hold hands, hug, flirt, hold each other in their arms, have dates and kiss (just not on the lips). Nothing could separate them. Except for this one thing...

~FLASHBACK~

It was lunch time at Ridgeway High and the iCarly gang were heading to the oak tree at the front of the school for lunch. Once the gang arrived, they all got comfy and started eating, laughing, talking and just being the random bunch they are.

Brad, Carly and Gibby were sitting with their legs crossed talking about new ideas for iCarly while Sam and Freddie were cuddling, savouring the moment. "You look really pretty today Sam." Sam blushed and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Freddie." Freddie smiled at her and tightened his grip around her waist. Sam just snuggled closer to her.

"Hey! You guys can flirt later! Come help us think of ideas for the next iCarly episode." Carly yelled at them playfully. The two wriggled closer to the 3 but were still in each other's arms. "As I was saying... I so far have got, Messin' With Lewbert, Baby Spencer, Random Dancing, George the Bra and that's it. We need at least 2 or 3 more things to make the show last longer." Brad informed them.

Sam had an idea. "I have new butter in my butter sock! Why not I beat Freddie up with it!" Freddie rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh sure. You'll totally do that to me." Sam wriggled out of his grasp and sat in front of him. "Of course I would! Why wouldn't I?! I'd never miss this chance to use my butter sock on you!"

Freddie got a little angry. To him, he thought she actually cared for Freddie and had a soft spot for him like he does for her. Looks like he was wrong. "Well I thought you would because I thought you actually cared for me and actually had a little sweet, soft spot for me!"

"Why would I have a soft spot for you?!" She said as if it were some hilarious joke. "Well because I have a soft spot for you ok?!" And with that, Freddie ran off.

~END FLASHBACK~

Now, they've been avoiding each other for 2 days now. They'll still hang out for Carly, Brad and Gibby's sake but they would never talk or contribute to what's ever happening.

Sam knew she had a soft spot for Freddie. 20% of her heart went to iCarly, 50% of her heart went to family and friends and the rest of the 30% was all for Freddie. She always cared for him and always wanted to be his, she just didn't want to admit that because... well, she actually doesn't know why anymore.

Freddie's soft spot for Sam was the same. 30%. It may not seem like much, but it was. To him at least. He has always wanted to ask Sam out but never had the guts to do it. He knew that yelling at her was a bad idea and he has probably lost his chance with Sam.

It has been over a week now and Sam and Freddie are still not on speaking terms. Sam just wanted to run up to him and jump into his arms and tell him how much he meant to her. Freddie on the other hand wanted to go up to her and pull her into her arms and apologise for being a douche and that he really wants her to be his girlfriend. But none of them could do that.

Carly, Brad and Gibby were sick of their stubbornness. Brad and Gibby have tried talking to Freddie and Carly had tried talking to Sam, but they wouldn't say anything. That's when Carly had an idea.

Carly's POV

I had the best idea to fix Sam and Freddie! I got Brad and Gibby into the action and both of them agreed. I got the boys to go and get Freddie and lock him up in the janitor's closet while I did the same with Sam.

Once the 2 were locked up in the same janitor's closet, the 3 of us left for class hoping that the 2 will be fine by the end of period 1.

Sam's POV

I'M LOCKED UP WITH FREDDIE! He's probably gonna start yelling at me which I deserve. I was so mean to him. I just want to apologise so we can get back to normal. Maybe I should...

"Freddie-" He cut me off with a signal of the hand. "Before you say anything Sam, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for yelling at you. You didn't need to be yelled at. I understand if you don't care about me or whatever, I just wished I could take back what I did to you."

I could feel my eyes get teary. I run into his arms and hug him so tightly. We hug for about 5 minutes before pulling away. "I'm so sorry Freddie. You were right, I do care for you and I do have a soft spot for you." Freddie smiles and places a long, gentle kiss on my... cheek.

"That's alright Sam. I'm happy we made up." I smiled at him and nodded. I have to thank Carly for locking me up in here later.

__________________________________________________________________

Yes, you can start telling me how shit this was! I understand. I'm just happy that I could finally get an update in. Sorry for any mistakes :)

-iDreamAboutSeddie ☯