One-Shot no. 9: iHave My Own Way of Doing This Tag

I got the idea from this fanfic... https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7762340/1/the-boyfriend-tag - (link also in comments section)
It's pretty hilarious and really good! Anyway, on with the story! And by the way, there probs won't be any POVs. Ok? Cool :) 

__________________________________________________________

Sam: HEY INTERWEB PEOPLE!

Freddie: Interweb people?

Sam: YES INTERWEB PEOPLE YOU NUB!

Freddie: That's my sassy girl for you!

Sam: Whatever nub anyway, we had a lot of requests of things that Seddie should do together and the most popular was "The BF/GF Tag". So we're here to do it. I have a series of questions for Freddie. If Freddie gets any questions wrong, i get to pick a food from this hat and pour it on him

Freddie: Then next week we'll do my questions! Let's get started! Sam?

Sam: Question 1: What sports do i play?

Freddie: Easy, soccer and wrestling. But you did lay off wrestling for a bit since you started dating me and went back to your childhood sport which is soccer.

Sam: Wow! Impressive. Question 2: What are my 3 most unique talents i have?

Freddie: The 3 most unique.... Ooh, i know! Dancing, guitar playing and singing!

Sam: I look like an elephant when i dance, i stuff up at guitar and i make people's ears bleed when i sing.

Freddie: Ok, 1. You're like amazing on stage when you dance, 2. You play the guitar like you were born to play since you were in the womb and 3. you're singing is OH MY GOSH! I literally fall for you even more when you sing. You're just naturally talented sam!

Sam: *blushes* Thanks Freddie. Question 3: When and how did i have my first real scare?

Freddie: Uh crap. Wasn't it when you were 3 and you saw your mum drinking her sorrows way?

Sam: Yeah.... NUP! It was when we first started dating and you got into a car crash and the doctors said you weren't gonna make it because you already dies 4 times but luckily they brought you back. I was so scared Freddie *starts crying* I thought i was gonna lose you forever!

Freddie: Shh Sam. Please don't cry. I'm so sorry about that time. This should make you feel better. You need to pour some random food on me. *passes her the hat*

Sam: *stops crying* Oh yeah! Ok, so i picked out.......... "Spencer's special meat sauce" Dude that stuff is gross. I know, Sam Puckett calling meat gross?! Yeah, when you smell it you have a heart attack but when you taste it... you're dead

Freddie: It's worst, the meat sauce only lasts for about 2 days and it's been 2 months so...... Sam? Sam? Sa- You're wearing that because.......................?!?!

Sam: It's toxic. Like reeeaaally toxic! And i ain't kidding!

Freddie: Then don't pour it on me unless you want me to die!

Sam: Ok, i'll pour it on ya! *tips container slightly so some sauce drips*

Freddie: *moves from his chair away from sam before he gets hit* SAM! STOP! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF IT TOUCHES ME OR IF I SWALLOW IT?!?! DID YOU THINK ABOUT THAT?!?! DO YOU EVEN CARE FOR ME?!?! DO YOU ACTUALLY LOVE ME OR AM I JUST SOME JOKE?!?!

Sam: Freddie, calm down.. i wasn't gonna pour it on you... It's not even that toxic

Freddie: Then explain why you "accidentally" pour some onto the chair and that the chair has turned to ashes just as you poured it. Look, we've been fighting recently and this is the 3rd fight today so this might be a sign to break up

Sam: *starts crying* I don't mean to hurt you Freddie. I love you more then anything. You treat me like a princess... Princess Puckett and you're my knight in shining armour. Freddie, you mean the whole world to me. I don't know what i would do without you and i especially don't know how someone like you, a hot, smart, geeky nerd which all girls find adorable get a girl like me who's aggressive, has no manners, no life, comes from a broken home, such a bully, so rude, really ugly , so dumb and unable to be loved by a guy because all love Carly Shay, no.1 girl in the scene!

Freddie: Sam, i'm so sorry. It's just sauce. I shouldn't of freaked out. And one more thing....
your aggressive nature is very unique and wild;
you have manners, you only show them when you wanna;
you have a life... a life with me;
you can't help that you come from a broken home... but even if you do, i still love you very much;
you can be a bully, but sometimes you use your bully instincts to defeat other bullies;
your rudeness is just a part of you, it makes you fiesty which i do love a fiesty girl;
you are so beautiful... beyond beautiful actually! Words can't describe your beyond perfectness; also, you're not dumb... i mean, hello... you're an amazing writer and speaker and you ace English and Lote;
and finally, any guy should be jealous that i, Fredward Karl Benson has you, Samantha Joy Puckett. Sam, you are no. 1 on every list! Sure Carly is pretty and smart and sweet but you Sam.... you're beyond perfect, amazing, loyal, fiesty, wild, unique, freakin' talented etc. Sam, please don't ever compare yourself to Carly or any girl 'cause you're number 1 and that's it. Don't fight it. I love you...

Sam: I love you too *leans up to freddie and kisses him*

Freddie: How about we continue the tag next time and say we go out on a date? 

Sam: I'd love that... lemme go get ready! Is 6 fine?

Freddie: That's fine, see ya Sam *kisses her*

Sam: Bye Freddie!

Freddie: And that interweb people is the Sam and Freddie or the Seddie way of doing the BF/GF Tag. See ya! *turns of camera*

__________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it! Sorry for any mistakes :)

- callmeprada ☯