One-Shot no. 46: iAin't Listening to Carly

I wanna give a shout out to @MJSeddier! I don't if i've given her a shout out before. But i just wanna thank her because there was an issue that was happening and usually people would fight back and start getting angry but she was very nice about the whole situation so thank you. Now enjoy!
_________________________________________________________

Sam's POV

If you guys can't learn to work things out on your own then, you shouldn't be dating at all!

Those words kept on haunting my mind. I only just got together with Freddie and i've been waiting for this moment my whole life! I honestly don't want to lose Freddie on like, the first day. I have pretty much fallen in love with him. But i'd never tell him that until it's right. After me, scraping all the Parmesan off the table, Freddie had took me home. We didn't kiss, hug or speak! I had a feeling he was gonna go with Carly's words and dump me. I'm pretty sure he only kissed me at Trouble Waters out of Sympathy. Even though he told me that ain't true. I got changed out of my dress and put on my pyjamas. I just cried myself to sleep. 

~Sam's Dream~

"Ugh Sam! I knew dating you was a mistake! Jeez! Why can't you be perfect like Carly or Melanie?! You're so stupid! I wished i never kissed you at the Mental Institution! That's where you belong!" Freddie yelled. 

I fell to my knees and started crying. "FREDDIE! Please stay!" He shakes his head. "Good-bye Sam." Then he walked away.

~End of Dream~

I shot right up. I was sweating and shivering. Freddie wouldn't do that to me. I know him and he wouldn't do that... right? I ain't listening to Carly. Her words aren't gonna knock me down. Freddie still wants to date me!

Freddie's POV

If you guys can't learn to work things out on your own then, you shouldn't be dating at all!

No! I'm not listening to Carly! I still and will continue dating Sam. We should be dating! We're meant to b- 

"BRRRRRRRRRRRRRING! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRING! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRING!" Jeez i need a more quiet alarm clock.

I got out of bed and got dressed into a buttoned shirt, jeans, sneakers and a watch. I quickly grabbed some normal food from under my bed and my bag then rushed out the door. I decided to stop by Sam's house and talk her through about this stuff. I'm pretty sure she's upset as much as i am. I love Sam. More then anyone or anything! I can't lose her after a day or so of getting together. And there is no way i'm gonna listen to Carly's stupid words. They're not true! I ain't listening to her!

Sam's POV

I got up at around 6 am but didn't get out of bed but stayed in bed. It took me at least an hour to get out of bed and leave my room. I walked to my bathroom and got startled at that i saw in the mirror. My hair was pretty much a bird's nest and my makeup was smudged everywhere. I guess i forgot to wash it all off. I stripped myself (actually, my clothes) down and hopped into the shower. Ah, nice and refreshing! I jumped out of the shower and got dressed into my usual semi-tight t-shirt, bell bottom jeans, semi-tall platform boots and a denim or leather jacket or vest. Then i put a long necklace over the top. I could understand why Freddie would rather go for some other, more beautiful girl.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen to get some breakfast when i heard a knock on the door. I hesitated to answer, so i slowly crept my way to the front door and saw Freddie standing there with an upset look on his face. He had his head down but once he saw my feet, he slowly lifted his head up. I stared into those deep chocolate eyes of his, losing all my focus. I couldn't help but go into daze. 'Til Freddie snapped me back into reality.

"Uh Sam?" Freddie asked quietly. "Oh uh yeah. What's wrong Freddie?" Freddie looks as he's about to break down.

"Do you still want to date me? I kind of, well actually, i do understand if you don't want to date me anymore. I uh, better be going now." He walked off my front porch but i stopped him.

"WAIT!" He turned around and i ran to him. I rested my hands on his shoulders and leaned up to kiss him. He snaked his arms around my waist and kissed me back. Aah! This magical feeling!

Once we pull away, we smile at each other. "I ain't listening to Carly." I smiled. "Neither am i Nub." We then kissed again.

_____________________________________________________________

UGH! I wish i can update more but i can't! School has taken over my life! Gaah!
Sorry if it was suckish and also sorry for any mistakes :)

-iDreamAboutSeddie ☯