I'd Still Yes (RE: Dr. Alex Crisostomo)

It was just a lazy tuesday afternoon here in toronto, when my niece studying in benilde sent me a message in fb

"Momsie sam, I read a post in facebook and its a guy or he's like a doctor yata looking for a girl. My classmates were reading this post and they are like crying coz the guy is really desperate to find a chekwa named, Samantha Cua. I called daddy and asked him kung this is you ba and he just told me to message you and he just made tawa over the phone. Annoying! Anyways, are you the Samantha Cua this guy is looking for? but I know its really you. Please reply!! No more givenchy for my birthday, just make chika nalang. I'm so kilig here. Can't wait. Reply!!!"

I was laughing out loud when i read her message. Kids these days. 

Anyways. How will I start this.. So first things first. Hindi sa in P. Noval yung starbucks na nagkita tayo!!! ‪#‎issue‬ baka naman other girl nakabuhos sayo ng coffee in starbucks sa P.Noval :)) Any, these were the things i wanted to tell you but it was left unsaid because i never had the chance to say it to you.

The night before we met in starbucks, that was our engagement party. I am aware since i was young that i will marry someone, someday. But that night, the night before i met you, I never knew that it will happen so soon. I guess, I can marry my fiance if its not him. Because the one I am marrying was my bestfriend's boyfriend.

and I can't hurt my bestfriend just because of that fucking engagement. When I saw you enter the coffee shop that day, I really felt something magical deep down inside me. Like you were the solution to my problem, like there's this magical thing that happened to me and I cant wait for fate to make the move. I intentionally pour the cup of coffee to your polo to know you but it was a bad move.

but I really can't forget the day that I was so blessed kasi sabi ko nga ginawa ko na lahat, pero that day, ikaw pa kaklase ko and I can't.. I just can't let the chance na masayang. Sobrang dami nangyari, sobrang daming dahilan to fall for you even more. But I wanted to know if my feelings for you was real at all. To tell you honestly, I don't know if I was inlove with you or it was just infatuation.

But the night after Jake's birthday salubong. Something happened between us. And what happened between us assured me that I don't just love you but I am in loved with you and I really felt that night, the night we shared together, that our feelings to each other is mutual. That you also love me.. way more.

I know you were there but I am just waiting for you to come over. When we are on our way back to manila, I was pretending that I was sleeping. I was asking a sign na, if it will not rain kinabukasan, I will still fight for you no matter what happens.