Untitled

To my green archer:

Hey there! It has been a while when we last talked to each other. I haven't heard any news from you since the day we said our goodbyes.

I can't find the words to express what I'm feeling right now, I'd get my phone and try to compose a message but I don't have the guts to send it. I'm afraid that maybe by this time you've forgotten about me, you've forgotten the moments we had.

I reminisced the time when the first movie that we watched was a horror one, you were freaking out every time the scene becomes suspense.

You would grab my hand and hold it as tight as you can, there were times when you'd cover your face with your hands while holding mine - that was one of the cutest things you did.

You were also the type of person who would send me voice messages just to let me hear you sing one song and do it in different genres which is okay cos you've got one of the best voices I've heard.

There are a lot of memories to be cherished. Moments to treasure. We've been to a point when people thought we'd be a great couple.

Every time we're together, I always wished that time would slow down and cherish this moment, I always wished that a day would have hours greater than what was given to us.

Then one day, I saw you standing in front of a store. Who would have thought that we'd be in the same place on a random day. You were wearing your shorts and Havaianas that you wore when we first met.

I was about to approach you when a guy approached you, he kissed you like the way I did. He wrapped his arm around your waist and yes, I saw the smile you gave me when we first met.

The smile that got me falling for you every time we see each other. I was about to leave when you shouted my name, both of you came to me and you said "(My name), I want you to meet my boyfriend."

I felt nothing. Numb. I wanted to scream and punch that guy but I can't hurt the person that makes you happy. I smirked and eventually left the place and I never knew that that will be our last meeting, last conversation, and last time to be together.

To my green archer, I just want you to know that I'm happy for you. I'm glad that you've found the guy who'll be there to help you achieve the dreams you told me.

I'm also sorry that I have to keep my distance from you cos I don't want to bother you but I know you to know that I always wished you were mine.

Your Architect.

leaveyourlover

2013

College of Architecture