Little Infinities

This story isn't about me. Not really. It's about one of my Best friend and her Augustus waters in real life.

Hazel and Gus na lang nickname nila, hope you guys don't mind. Although ibang ibang yung personality and love story nila kila Hazel at Augustus compare to the book(tfios). But it ended just the same…

Gus and hazel became friends in college. Same school, same course. They attended the same class for years. Sabay lagi umuwe kasi halos magkapitbahay lang sila. If two people spend that much time together, Di malayong mainlove sa isa't isa di ba?. And they did.

Obvious sa mga kilos nila towards each other. Everyone knew. Only two people didn't knew. Sino? Edi silang dalawa, kainis di ba? It was so frustrating. I wanted to give them a high five, in the face, with a chair. They concealed their emotion when all they have to do is to…let it go…let it go!(see what I did there.lel.waley.)

Habang tumatagal lalong nafafall si Hazel kay Gus. For me, great power comes with great responsibility…Este great love comes with great pain. Specially, kung nagmamahal ka ng palihim.

Hazel is probably one of the smartest girl na nakilala ko, but when it comes to love ehh…I'm not really sure…She'll complain about seeing gus with other girls. She gets jealous a lot.

She gets hurt a lot. I told her that she doesn't have the right to be upset with him, hindi naman kasi sila. Alam nya yun, pero ewan minsan nakakalimutan nya ata kaya pinapaalala ko kanya.

Kahit na alam ko na sa bawat paalala ko nasasaktan sya, nagbabaka sakali ako na either magsasawa na sya, maglet go or magconfess ng true feelings nya kay gus.

Pero kahit anong sabhin ko sa kanya walang epekto. Di sya nagsasawa masaktan at di sya napapagod magtago ng nararamdaman nya kay gus.

I'll be honest I got mad at Gus for so many times. Lagi nya pinapaiyak yung kaibigan ko, But he was also the reason behind her smile. At ang nakakainis pa dun he doesn't have any idea kung gano kalaki ang impact nya kay hazel.

Well maybe he's just acting like he wasn't aware of hazel's love for him. But either way, My best friend loved her the most… The more you love someone the more it'll hurt. You just have to ask yourself if it's worth it.

To hazel it was definitely worth it. Even though she told me so many times that she'd give up, that she hates him, that she'll forget him. At the end of the day Sya parin ang bukang bibig ni hazel.

He was her happiness. And I want to see her happy.
Kaya sabi ko na lang. "If it makes you happy, go push mo yan teh."