The Practical Truth of Love

I want this to be known by everyone.

A friend of mine asked me if my girlfriend na ako, i said nah. 

He then asked why? 

I replied "Kasi ayoko pa magasawa.

"Ha?! Asawa agad? D pa pwedeng experience lang?"

I looked at him in the eyes and said. "So you mean niligawan mo ung gf mo so you'll have an experience?" He didn't replied.

So this is what i want to tell and inform everyone.

You don't court someone to get experience. You court them because you are hoping that someday they'll be your wife or husband. 

Courting is not a game. It's something you give to someone you love. What will you feel if the one that is courting you just wanted to experience you and i mean in a sexual way? Hindi kaya feel mo na you're just a tool?

To the students na wala namang trabaho at nanliligaw, hindi ba masakit sa inyo na ang pinanggagastos niyo sa "Bae" niyo ay dugo at pawis ng magulang niyo?

Anak ba niya yan? Sana man lang nagtratrabaho kayo at yun ang pinanggagastos niyo sa kaniya at hindi pera ng magulang niyo.

Hindi naman sa pagiging cheap but still that's your parents' time and blood.

How would you feel if nagtratrabaho ka just to feed your son, just to know na ung pinaghirapan mo ay binibigay lang sa iba? Sakit diba?

Buti sana kung suportado ka ng magulang mo at ok lang sa kanila na ipanggastos ang pera nila para sa syota mo.

Let's get back on the first topic. You court someone because you love them and hoping they become yours for the rest for your life. You don't court to get a trophy gf.

You don't court just to say na may girlfriend ka. You don't court just to show off your manly esteem. 

You court someone to have them to be your husband or wife. Courting doesn't stops. Even though they become your spouse, you still give them flowers, show how much you love them.

Take them on a restaurant or just watch the stars. It's simple as that. There will always be fighting but still after the fight, show forgiveness and tell them how much you love each other.

There is such thing as Forever. Forever to love.

Cross Sandford

2013

College of Architecture