Chapter Thirty-Two

"Oh!" I exclaimed, watching in satisfaction as my police cruiser slammed into Justin's silver racing eye candy of a car.Thanks to the spikes I had placed in the road, Justin's little defenseless vehicle swirled countless times finally flipping over and settling in a thicket of bushes.

"Tell me this isn't the first time you've played this video game." Justin said in defeat, his console clutched in his hands.

I pretended to contemplate my answer. "Um, yeah. Yeah it is." I admitted with an air of pride. "Where does your endless amount of hours playing the XBox go?" I challenged.

He feigned his hurt because his façade slipped a while later when a pout formed on his lips. "Wow, you're really good. At first I thought it was good luck then when you beat me five times in a row, it had to mean something." he admonished, staring at me as if he was trying to figure me out.

"Yeah, it had to mean that you suck." I muttered under my breath, examining my nails.

"What did you just say?"

"Uh...nothing." I replied smoldering a laugh.

In a matter of seconds ( and I don't know how it happened) he had me over his shoulder. The sudden altitude had me dizzy so in retaliation I pounded my fists on his back, feeling all the blood rush to my brain. What made me blush the most in the midst of all this was that his hands were positioned under my butt and I had an alarmingly close to perfect view of his butt cladded in his jeans.

"What did I..do?!" I yelled as he rounded the corner for the kitchen.

In a matter of seconds I was propped atop the clear as crystal granite table, Justin only centimeters away from me. "You were making fun of me so you will have a punishment." he notified me, leaning a bit forward to open the fridge behind us.

"Will?" I protested astonished. "Wasn't throwing me over your shoulder enough?"

He only allowed a smirk to break across his  features. "I get to feed you." From nowhere he provided a tiny white clear and plastic bowl mounted with cherry red strawberries.

I folded my arms and shook my head. "I have my own two hands ya know." I said grumpily, playing along.

He pulled away from me and went into the fridge again, only this time for a can of whipped cream. That's when my heart halted and picked up an alarmingly rapid speed. What he was feeding me was not exactly the most 'innocent' appetizer either and judging by my slightly perverted mine, I had to jump to conclusions.

I watched on in silence as he delicately opened the bowl, reaching for a huge strawberry. He then applied force to the can, spraying the creamy contents on top with a little swirl.

"Now open." he instructed, a smile that had my heart racing on his face. I obeyed, and allowed him to feed me. Unfortunately, he only shoved half into my mouth on last minute, chuckling as I pouted then popping the other half into his mouth. When I thought he was going to feed me another, he only positioned his arm around my waist pulling me alluringly close. I was at a higher level than him so my face at least reached his. Without no warning, he crushed his lips atop mine fiercely, his other hands working through my hair as my very own sifted through his short perfect styled hair. I then scooted forward a bit, wrapping my legs around his waist as he bit my lower lip begging for entrance. I only teased him by pulling away.

"I want one more." I insisted vaguely. He of course thought the wrong thing, coming in for more. I only placed my index on his lips, a smirk forming on my lips. "I meant the strawberries."

"Well," he looked behind me as he no doubt thought about some devious plan. "your limit of strawberries has reached."

I snorted. "Really? I only had like one!"