Chapter Twelve

Leave a comment in the box? It only takes 2 seconds...

I know you guys will,so GRACIAS in advance(;

Yh,

(:

x

-M'nM

___________________________________________

It was so quiet on our way back home,it wasn't even funny.

I sighed audibly leaning back into the passenger's seat trying to make the best of the silence. I was just about to tune off and relax-I mean really relax- when Justin spoke up interrupting the silence.

"Lauren?"

He said my voice so soft that I had to second guess myself and question if I he really did call me.

I turned so that my body was to him.

"Hmm?" I asked.

He didn't look at me for a second,but instead he looked straight ahead at the fairly dark street.

"So,um-I guess this makes....That this makes us,er...um,an item?"

I was a bit taken aback by his question so it took a while to sink in.

God,he wanted to know if 'we' were official..

My cheeks flamed and I diverted my gaze to my nails,acquiring a new found interest in them.

A smile played on my lips as I responded very shyly.

"Um,I guess.."

He smiled and took a quick glance at me,then he frowned.

"Do you think I'm rushing this? I mean,I wanna take things slow so if this seems abrupt...You can back out.."

He said everything pretty slow then he whispered the last sentence.

I frowned and sighed. I slowly placed my hands on his which were on the clutch. Tingles shot up my arm and I couldn't help but smile.

"I wanna be with you,you need to understand that. And I don't care what the hell you say,you're not taking it quickly.."

He squeezed my hand gently then smirked at me. "I know,you're a fish out of water without me."

I retreated my hand then slapped him lightly on the arm. "Jerk."

"But your jerk." he replied.

Yeah,he was right. He was my jerk.

=*=

I plopped down on the first soft thing my eyes saw. I flopped down on the love seat and just laid there for a minute or so.

"Coffee?" Justin asked his voice sounding far away.

I relaxed slightly into the seat then yelled back,

"Yes please!"

Five minutes later the smell of brewing coffee goodness met my nose. I smiled warmly pushing myself up. Justin handed me mine then plopped down next to me,on the couch next to the love seat,that is.

"Crap," he muttered dread punctuating his sentence.

"What?" I asked alarmed my cup just inches away from my lips.

"This'll keep you up all night."

I laughed. "Well,it depends on how you look at it." I smirked. "Up all night." I joked sending him a wink.

He choked on his coffee then looked at me then frowned.

"Don't joke like that."

"Joke about what?" I enquired innocently pouting.