Chapter Thirteen

::--::

The moment I sat myself on the couch,my phone started buzzing off rather loudly. I sighed and picked it up pressing the 'Answer' button,pressing the small device to my hair-covered ear.

"Yo."

"Hey."

I nearly choked and I had to wonder why he was calling me. What did he want?

"Seth?" I questioned my eyebrows furrowing together as I tried to digest this. How had he gotten my number?Beats me...

"How did you get my number?I don't remember giving it to you buddy.." I trailed off thinking back to when I was at the airport.

"Chill," he started probably sensing my weird and suspicious tone.

"Elise gave it to me."

I felt like a total and utter idiot. Oh right. Stupid me.

"Oh,sorry about that. I was just a little surprised. That's all." I concluded hoping he wouldn't think any more to that.

"Oh so how are you?"

I leant back into the couch just as Justin plopped down next to me. He gazed at me raising a curious brow as I responded to Seth's question.

"I'm doing just fine. I'm cool." I answered my gaze raking over the room casually.

Justin surprised me by laying his head on my lap,his feet sprawled out on the other end of the couch. I playfully ruffled his hair as he absentmindedly began to tug at my shirt out of idleness.

"So,um..What are you up to?"

I shrugged then realized he couldn't see me.

"Hanging out with Justin."

He took a while to answer to the point where I had to wonder if he was still there on the line.

"Uh..hello?"

"Oh,um..Okay..You guys going out?"

His question caught me off guard but then I shrugged it off assuming it was just a simple, straightforward harmless question.

"Um yeah actually we are." I confirmed a little bit freaked out at his sudden interrogation.

"Hmm,okay. You busy tomorrow?"

I thought for a while. Should I really give him another chance? Would it be a good choice? Tomorrow would be two days before my summer vacation so I guess it wasn't that much of a deal to skip school again...I could go Friday,the last day..Yeah,that makes sense!

"Nah,why?"

"Oh no biggie..I was just thinking of having lunch with you.I mean,you don't have to if you don't feel like it.I was just-"

I laughed cutting me off. "No Seth,it's okay.What time then?Around noon?" I enquired making a funny face down at Justin. He laughed then returned the favor so I burst out laughing again.

"Should I dress formal or.." I trailed off hoping he'd understand where I was going with this. I mean,I didn't want to dress too fancy or anything..

He seemed to laugh. "Yeah,around noon. And yeah,formal would be suiting."

I nodded then felt stupid again when I yet again realized I was talking to him on the phone and not face to face. Darn,my brain is messed up.

"See you tomorrow then?"

"Yeah,well bye for now..and oh I'll pick you up!"

"Okay!" I smiled then we shared brief and various goodbyes before the phone line finally went dead when our call ended.