Chapter Twenty

I shoveled another piece of pancake into my mouth as I stared at the television and the familiar Disney movie; Zenon:Girl Of The 21st Century. Ah,a classic old Disney movie. I grabbed the glass of milk near my plate and glued my eyes to the screen as the the tune of the familiar theme began. I had just finished drinking the glass of milk when my mother called from the doorway of the living room. Her hair was held up by a georgette giving her a rather young appearance.

"You should get ready," she advised,well more like ordered if you asked me. Sighing lazily,I flipped off the T.V and smirked in her direction as she rushed to the couch. "Hey! I was going to watch Zenon,it's the best Disney movie there is!"

As if,nothing beats Aladdin,Sleeping Beauty or Snow White...

After finally forcing myself into taking a bath(I was really lazy),I was at least one step closer from seeing my dad. I washed my hair,prolonging the process lathering it with shampoo and conditioner twice.I was in no hurry.

I wrapped my towel around me and stepped out of the shower,and after I blow dried my hair,passing a comb through it. I let out a sigh of relief as my hair naturally became straight as a rod,and cascaded down my back,reaching just past my shoulders.

Then I applied some light makeup as usual and went into my closet to see what exactly what I would be wearing. After much deliberation,I decided on a light yellow camisole,along with a black cardigan,a pair of short shorts,black fishnet stockings to match and black barrow boots. I popped a bright yellow bow on the top of my head and skipped out of my room,snatching my iPhone on the counter by the kitchen.

It bleeped in my hands as soon as it hit my hand. I stared down at the screen seeing it was a text from Justin.

Good morning beautiful(: Hope you slept well. I'll be there in a few.

J x

I did a mental 'aww' ,since you know,my mom was there and plopped down beside my mother. She was still looking at Disney.

"Wow,that was quick." she commented,glancing at me. I shrugged.

"Not really mom. I spent an hour up in my room."

She shot me a look of alarm and her eyes went wide.

"Shoot,I was expecting a call from one of my clien-"

The sharp ringing of the phone cut her off and she dashed from the chair.

In about five minutes time,Justin was there.I bid my mom adieu and sprinted out the house and into the car. I leant over the compartment box between the driver's and passenger's seat and hugged Justin. I pulled away a few seconds later.

"Woah,you had sugar for breakfast or what?" he asked incredulously.

I nodded eagerly."Yeah,I had pancakes and syrup!"

He chortled and peeled out of the parking spot just as I strapped on the seatbelt. I leant back into the seat and surveyed Justin's appearance. He was attired in a light cream button up shirt,a pair of black skinny jeans,a pair of silver supras along with a gray beanie on his head.

He looked super cute.

I rolled down the window and stared out the window for the remaining of the ride. Since my mom had given me the address,I relayed the directions to Justin through text message the night before.

When I hopped out and into the red themed bakery store,air condition smacked me on the face as we entered. Justin grabbed my hand and I squeezed his hand,really glad for the moral support.