Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine

Lauren

It was just past eleven and Elise and I were looking at that Once Upon A Song movie starring Lucy Hale. We were both decked out on the couch. Kenny had done the honors of ordering Mc Donald's for us so we were both munching on nuggets and fries.

"Bev is such a bitch." I said popping a fry into my mouth.

I turned to Elise to see her busily tapping on her phone. I nudged her. "Eli,come on. Get off your phone and watch the movie. The guy in it is cute."

Elise jumped in shock and looked up at me,a sudden new emotion entering her eyes. "Lauren,promise not to freak when I show you this.." she whispered,and I stared at her in bewilderment until she shoved the screen of her blackberry right up my face.

What I saw shattered every piece of my heart,and then before I knew what was happening,Elise had leant in and zoomed into the picture. My heart beat increased as my worst possible nightmare came to reality.

In the picture,were two people. The one person I was beginning to fall hard for and the other person was my enemy and stalker.

I tried speaking but no sense seemed to prevail so all that escaped my mouth were some weak squeak.

I looked at the way Justin was slumped up against the wall,his eyes closed. And even though the picture was a bit dark I could easily make out the brunette who had her lips on his. I haven't seen Maya more than once in my life but the horrid memory of when I first saw her seemed to etch into my brain.

I grabbed the phone and slowly,I double tapped the picture so that it would zoom out and slowly I scrolled through the report and I mentally cursed myself.

In big bold lettering were the words:

TEEN SENSATION JUSTIN BIEBER LYING ABOUT

...BEING SINGLE?

Admittedly,I wanted to do anything but read the report but curiosity was killing me. I just wanted to convince myself that this was all but a photoshopped picture. It just didn't sound like Justin. . .

Reluctantly I reached out for the screen and slowly I scrolled through reading the report that had just been posted. It read:

Teen sensation Justin Bieber seemed to have been lying when he admitted to being single on a radio interview just yesterday. This picture seemed to support that the Biebs has indeed gotten busy at Kesha's party.

What puzzles us more is the fact that this picture shows Justin kissing his ex Maya Fagan. Back in 2011,the two had publicly admitted to be seeing each other but near the end of August they both broke it off. Are they together?

Chances they are. After all the Biebs doesn't waste any time in finding him a girl...

Slowly,I gave Elise her phone.She stared at me for a moment. "Lauren..are you okay?You wanna cry?" she looked at me sympathetically.

"No.." I whispered but I already felt the tears spilling.

"Are you sure?" she enquired,her arms already out.

"Yeah..." I nodded but then a tear escaped.Then I started to full on sob. I know I sound pathetic but it's not easy seeing your boyfriend of almost three months who you've known practically your entire life macking on some other girl.

I leant into Elise's shoulder and willed no more tears to escape and no more cries to roll off my tongue. Elise wrapped an arm around my shoulder and squeezed me tight.

"I'm so so so sorry Lauren."

I pulled away and wiped a tear from my eye. So much for not acting pathetic..