Chapter Twenty Eight

It had officially been an entire month and a half since I had been on tour.

Currently,Elise and I were hanging out in the dance studio,just chilling. After all it was a lazy Friday for us. Justin was off at a charity meet,and had some after party coming up. I mean,did I want to go? After all I knew hanging around famous people would do to me;I'd act ever more stupid and starstruck than a die hard Belieber who gets to meet Justin.

Besides that little dilemma,pushing all negative thoughts aside,Auré was back meaning my dancing job was over. Scooter said that I could stay on until the end of the tour,but I had insisted not to. The early mornings and the constant performances was leaving me with little to no energy hence the sudden relaxation day for Elise and I.

Elise's iPod was blasting through the radio speakers with some dubstep song and both of us bounded over to the middle of the room pretending to pull off the entire choreography with our whacked out moves like the children we were.

We pranced around the room acting goofily and Elise had me cracking up when she dragged a chair to the center of the room only to stand on it and do the sprinkler.

When the music died down,clapping followed and a familiar brunette appeared in the doorway. He was dressed in a black jeans and hoodie and was currently leaning against the frame of the door.

Elise hopped from the chair,her cheeks reddening as he pushed himself from his leaning position to come meet us.

"Great job guys! Ever thought of auditioning for So You Think You Can Dance?" he asked,as I shrugged and smiled.

"Yeah they would probably kick us off the show because we pretty much suck as a duo." Elise voiced,a grin forming on her face.

Shane laughed and plopped down on the floor,and

and I followed his actions. I sat Indian styled while Elise laid on the floor.

"So what are you girls up to?"

"Nothing really. I'm pretty much chilling with my best friend." I replied,and Shane nodded.

"You guys wanna go get something like,dunno,ice-cream? I'm tired of staying indoors."

Elise shot up and when she realized she may have looked eager on hanging out with him,she made up this lake excuse when Shane and I turned to her in alarm.

"Um,I thought I felt a spider..." she whispered. Shane grinned.

"So is that a yes?"

"Yeah,sure. We'd love to."

-~~*~-

All three of us sat at a booth to the far left of the room. I decided on my favorite;vanilla and Elise took strawberry while Shane had chocolate.

We were busy laughing and chatting when I got this weird sensation of being observed. So I shifted un comfortably and opted for rejoining the conversation.

"So,Lauren,how's the tour so far?" Shane was asking me. I swallowed,and beamed at him.

"It's been awesome,a shame we're leaving for Italy in two days."

He quirked an eyebrow turning to Elise,a distant look in his eye appearing,before his gaze snapped to mine in alarm. "Oh,I had no clue."

"You didn't?" I asked,a tone of incredulousness evident in my voice.

"No. I mean,yes,I choreograph the dances for Justin but other than that,I had no clue."

I nodded,shoveling another spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.Elise,out of nowhere,sat bolt upright in her seat,knocking the spoon of my ice cream in my hand leaving it to fall on my blouse. Scowling,I was about to reach for a napkin across from us but Shane reached out for one before I could and motioned for me to lean forward a bit so he could wipe it off.