Chapter Eighteen

The remainder of the weekend was quite uneventful;Justin had some business to take care of concerning his career. So,for the weekend I spent it indoors,I didn't even bother burdening Elise with the task of spending the weekend with me so I just braved it out,occupying myself with any thing I could have placed my hands on.
   Leah however had insisted that Elise and I visit her soon and she planned a mini beach party;girls only,so it was pretty much just us three.

    "Mom,see you later!" I hollered almost at the door Monday morning. She spared me a glance as she flipped through her law book.
     "See you! Have fun and don't forget that I have to meet that Leah girl sometime!" she yelled back,her eyes still trained on the book in front of her.

   I replied a response of affirmation hurriedly and rushed down the patio steps. A sleek Mercedes was parked just by my mail box and I guessed it was Leah.
   As I neared,Leah came into view,along with a middle aged man that I assumed to be her chauffeur because he was smartly dressed in a black suit along with white shiny gloves.

   I hopped into the back seat where Elise was already seated and I said my 'hello's'. It turned out that Leah's parents were  filthy rich;yeah,really loaded with cash.

   In five minutes tops,we neared a smart looking building that stretched across a long green lawn. Gothic windows lined the creamy walls and all around the house,at different intervals were various figures and forms of well trimmed grass styled to look artistic and in all,everything looked so lavishly styled.

    "Holy crap dude,is this a hotel?!" Elise shrieked from beside me,earning a troubled glance through the rearview mirror by the chauffeur.

    "Used to be," Leah began,an air of nonchalance punctuating her sentence. "then dad renovated some old building on the outskirts of town and decided to turn this into out own private residence." she explained as we drove through the wrought iron gates. I only gazed longingly at every detail.

    "Pretty cool." I added,still staring out the window.

   Finally the vehicle stopped near what looked like the garage and we quickly hopped out and headed for the front door.
    Leah pulled Elise and I along,probably laughing mentally at our shocked faces.

"And this is my brother's room,which is totally off limits," she tossed a amused look our way. "And now we will head to my room.." she said,Elise asking a predictable question immediately after her statement.
   "Who is your brother?"

   Leah sighed and started walking stopping a few moments later near a door with her name styled in astounding calligraphy engraved into the white oak door.  "His name is Calvin, he's older than me hence he is in college.He's super smart and perfect in my mom's and dad's eyes and they can't stop comparing me to him." she provided,pushing the door to the room open.

   The walls were a faded blue and it was capacitated with a million and one posters of famous boy bands and pop singers. One caught me eye.

    "Oh,who would have thought that Justin Bieber's girlfriend would be in my room," Leah pointed out plopping down on the bed as I looked idly around,avoiding her teasing.

    "So how did you guys get together?" Leah asked after a while when I plopped down next to her. Elise was busy gasping at Leah's walk in closet-Like,really Elise is a sucker for shoes.

    "It was funny actually." I replied,running a hand through my hair,as she latched unto my arm.

   "Well,I wanna know.." she deadpanned after a moment or so.