Chapter Twenty Five

Chap. 25

The next day,I stood in front of the mirror in my and Justin's room contemplating the perfect outfit to wear for dance rehearsals at six. Obviously,I didn't have to over-dress,I'd  just have to wear a pair of baggy sweatpants and an oversized tee. Really. It wasn't much,but I kept on doubting myself. What if I was the only one wearing such attire?

A soft tap sounded on the door.

"Come on in." I called running a hand through my brown loose curls. I silently contemplated on getting a haircut.

Moments later the door swung open beholding Pattie who was attired in a floral loose top along with a pair of boot cut jeans and flip flops.

"Can't decide what to wear?" she asked voicing my exact thoughts. I just nodded and she laughed lightly.

Slowly she walked up to my spacious closet. There were two closets in our room;one for me and the other for Justin. She immediately began rummaging through and seconds later she pulled out a lime grin baggy tee I had for ages but never wore and a pair of baggy sweats with Adidas sewn onto the fabric with white thread.

Then she looked on my dresser and handed me a headband with the the word 'Swag' styled onto it in green thread. Seriously,what was up with me and green?

"There, all done." she shot me a smile after she shut my closet close.

I just gaped at her,stunned. I was contemplating what I should wear since I pretty much started thinking about it early this morning. I was such a scatter brain when it came to those things.

"You just solved all my problems Aunt Pat!" I pulled her into a colossal hug which she responded immediately to.

When she pulled away,she shot me a familiar dazzling smile I had seen so many times on Justin and walked up to the door,turning once.

"Be ready in ten."

::xoxo::xoxo::xoxo::xoxo::

  It was only Pattie and I who were in the house actually. Justin was at his dance rehearsals running through the steps that didn't include me. Imagine that he had to get up around four in the morning  to go,and Elise being the early riser she was decided to tag along. They both knew me so well they hadn't even asked if I wanted to go. They knew I enjoyed sleeping.

Since it was just Pattie and I,Kenny had also left with Justin and Elise saying that just me and Pattie walking the streets of London wouldn't be much of a threat. So Pattie had rented a car for which we used to drive to the venue where Justin was at. The entire area was blocked off and I guess you know why.

Of course that didn't stop some people from camping outside as in a means to get to see Justin exit the place. It was really the sight to see actually. All of them were hurdled together in differed cliques where they were all gleaming and laughing,posters accessorized with beads and shiny glitter plastered on Bristol board in their hands,t-shirts with Justin's flawless face plastered onto the fabric. Some even had shades in their eyes that spelt out 'Bieber' while others had Justin's initials smeared on their face in purple paint.

When Pattie and I had hopped out there was an immediate response. Some of them stood up hurriedly from their seating positions all running to the gate that blocked off the area.

Some of them called out to us,or should I say Pattie?

"PATTIE!! Oh my gosh! Is Justin in there?!"

"Pattie!"

"Pattie!!"

*screams*

"Yo Pattie you made one sexy ninja!"

This one Pattie stopped short off and smiled,obviously freaked.

"Um thank you!"

"Pattie,tell Justin to follow @DaCrazyBiebs on twitter!" another voice bellowed,hoarsely.

I smiled in amusement and pulled out my phone and took note of the username. I made a mental note to tell Justin to follow one of his die hard Beliebers. Yeah,I'm that sweet.

"Pattie,we don't have tickets. Do you have extras?!"A sickly familiar voice called out. I turned to see the chic who had confronted me at the mall. Oh hell no. The same time I looked at her,her gaze swung to mine. Awkward......

"Hey! You're that girl from the mall!"

Pattie looked confusingly at the both of us. "Huh?" she asked. I just stalked forward away from the group grabbing Pattie's arm in the process steering us away.

So she had been in America not too long ago and now she was here in Eng-freaking-land? It doesn't get any weirder...

"What was that about?" Pattie asked genuine concern wrapping itself around her sentence.

I shrugged. "A situation that went down in the mall a week and a few days ago. No biggie."

She looked at me for a while before dropping the subject.

We walked all the way to the receptionist and finalized everything and not too long after we were both in the elevator. When the 'pling' sounded and the doors parted,Pattie led the way through spiraling hallways until we were in front the dancing door. Hey,that sounded funny. I mean,the room for dancing. Yeah,that works...sounds more professional and....now I'm talking to myself....

Pattie pushed the door open and immediately blasting beats filled my eardrums. Justin was in the middle of the room with many of his dancers positioned randomly around him all moving to the synchronized beat that resounded through the sound proof door. There was a large mirror in front that the dancers can see themselves with and generally the room was really spacious.

They had no clue that we had even entered. I spotted Elise giggling in a corner with a guy that looked to be around nineteen with midnight black pin straight hair and black overalls. Yep,she was obviously flirting with him.

Tearing my eyes away from Elise,I allowed my gaze to travel across to Justin. He was dressed for dancing with a black tee,and an oversized pair of grey sweatpants. His dog chain was hanging loosely from his neck moving too and fro as he danced.

" I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams girl,

I'll be your Hova,you could be my Destiny's Child on the scene girl!

So don't stress, don't cry.

'Cause we don't need no wings to fly,so just take my hand..."

He then started doing some epic looking un- explainable shit with his hands,and the others were like his mirrors copying him. The beat picked up and the distant sound of hands clapping(obviously to get the audience up and ready) could be heard in the background of the main beats.

" As long as you love me,

We could be starving,

We could be homeless we could be broke,

As long as you love me,

I'll be your platinum,

I'll be your silver,

I'll be your gold!

As long as you lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo love me."

At that moment,I blanked. This was the song Justin had written for me and serenaded me with back at Elise's house. My throat and mouth went dry as I wordlessly watched him pull off all his moves rather expertly.There was not a flaw in his dancing. I watched as he continued the song;singing and dancing as he stuffed his hands in his pocket and did his thing.

When the beat slowed,a familiar rapping icon burst through from nowhere appearing in my line of sight.

"I don't know if this makes sense but,

You're my hallelujah,

Give me a time and place,

I'll rendezvous,

I'll fight to it,

I'll beat you there,

Girl you know that I got you

Us

Trust,

A couple things I can't spell without you!"

I watched on completely stunned as Big Sean easily glided through the rap all the while moving in synch with Justin and his backup dancers.

"That's just how we do!

You used to tell me sky's the limit

Now the sky's our point of view,

Now we stepping out like-woah-,(Oh God!)

Cameras point at you,

Ask me what's my best side I stand back and point at you,you,you."

I watched on completely stunned. Pattie -from my peripheral vision-was watching on in amazement and proudness any mother would have for how far their son's reached.

Holy heavens I was speechless.

"..we could be starving,

We could be homeless,

We could be broke,

As long as you love me,"

They finished up the song and when they had Justin broke out from his line of dancers and turned away looking to our side absentmindedly.It was only then he realized that we were there and immediately,his face lit up and he jogged on over to us not an ounce of sweat visible on his face. Thank God for air conditioning.

He pecked his mom on the cheek and bounded over to me pulling me into a warm embrace. His spicy cologne hit me smack in the face. Hey,that rhymed!

"How long have you guys been in here?"He asked once he had pulled away,helping himself to one of the many bottles filled with water on the table next to where we were standing.

"When you were moving into your second verse." Pattie told him beaming. Then a man who was attired in a plaid shirt and blue jeans walked up to us.

"Scooter." Pattie immediately went for hugging him for which he responded immediately wrapping his large arms around her bare upper back.

"Hey! You must be Lauren. Justin just  won't shut up about you. He's been here for two hours now and every time we break for dancing breaks,he's all like 'I miss Lauren,", " You know I have a girlfriend named Lauren,she's the best girl in the world!","She's so pretty,I wanna marry her.' "

I turned to Justin raising an eyebrow only to be greeted by him glaring at his manager. "I do not talk like that." he hissed stubbornly,his face flushed.

"Well that's how you sound in mine and everyone else's head." Scooter retorted playfully. He then extended his arm out to me.

"I'm Scooter,Justin's manager. It's nice to finally meet you. And I'm so glad you'll be joining our dance team for Auré's absence."

I warmly smiled back and shook his hand letting it drop to my side when he had let go.

"Well Pattie,come on. We have official business to take care of." He pulled Pattie along shooting Justin an innocent smile.

Once he wasn't within earshot,I turned completely around to Justin. "I like him."

He raised an eyebrow. "You've known him for less than five minutes."  He continued to chug down his bottled water. I took one for myself and started un-screwing the lid.

"True but he's really nice and not uptight. He's a fun manager to have."

"Who loves to tease." Justin mused grinning.

"Ya sure what he said's not true?" I quizzed playfully.

He gave me a blank look. "They are but...I don't talk like that." he replied stubbornly scrunching his nose in disgust looking adorably cute.

I rolled my eyes playfully and chugged down my water.

::xoxo::xoxo::xoxo::

Ten minutes later,we were all positioned around the room. We meaning me,Justin and his backup dancers. Before the intro to the song had started Elise finally spotted me and gave me a thumbs up of reassurance.

Gee,thanks best friend...-_-

In all Justin had ten backup dancers excluding myself. They were Cody,Mason,Dean,Alex,Cameron,Alicia, Lucy,Carly,Jazmyn and Christina. How I had managed to learn their names in the space of five minutes? I have yet to have an answer to that. They were all really fun and easygoing. In all,they never acted awkward when Justin had introduced me as his girlfriend(great feeling to be introduced as that by the way).

Justin also introduced me to Big Sean. To say,the least I acted starstruck.I guess that shouldn't be my reaction since I hang around Justin Bieber but it just wasn't the same y'know? I had known Justin practically his entire life,being starstruck around him would be completely retarded.

This was about our third or fourth time going through the routine for which I was beginning to master. I was always told that I learned pretty quickly by my previous dance instructors.

"If I was your boyfriend,I'd never let you go," Justin sang.

" Keep you on my arm girl,

You'd never be alone

And I could be a gentleman,

Anything you want,

If I was your boyfriend,

I'd never let you go,

Never let you go,"

As he moved into the bridge of the song,that's where I had to basically glide away from the backup dancers and make my way over to Justin.
So I did just that watching myself move from the mirror.

" So give me a chance," Justin sang reaching out to me. I backed away slowly for which had him advancing. This was all in the choreography.

" 'Cause you're  all I need girl,"  I took one gaping step closer to him,super close and he placed his hand on my waist,intentionally allowing my top to ascend revealing part of my bare waist.

He inched closer and I was surprised that his breath smelled exactly like Colgate toothpaste. "If I was your man..."

With those words sung,he easily pulled me along with him,his hand still positioned on my waist. Obviously he had gaged it correctly for he stepped up on the chair that was close by.

The chair was an inprov for the actual platform we would be performing on tour but Scooter said it wouldn't make any difference,it was generally the same concept. Once the improv levitated Justin,it was doing its job.

Still doing the choreography I was thought,I playfully jabbed him in the chest and flipped my hair over my shoulder as I moved to the beat as I scooted over back to my group of dancers.He sang the next line then paused and sung the other line.

"I just want to love and treat you right!" Justin's soothing vice sang and I watched as he hopped off the chair with obvious swag before making his way over to us and running through the last chorus.

Then came the funky disco beat which involved many calculating precise moves with popping,locking and such. I easily glided through the steps.The sound of Justin' voice resounded through the dance studio.

"Na Na Na,

Na Na Na

Na Na Na

Ya girl,"

He stepped up to me and winked at me. Again,as weird as it sounds all of this was part of the choreography. The routine was meant to come across as playful and fun since it was his opening number.

"Na Na Na

Na Na Na

Na Na Na ey,

Na Na Na

Na Na Na

Na Na Ne ey,

Na Na Na

Na Na Na

Na Na Na ey

If I was your boyfriend,

Na Na Na,

Na Na Na,

Aye girl!

Na Na Na,

Na Na Na,

If I was your boyfriend!"

We all ended in our final pose and not a second later after we had stilled and posed,a series of loud booming screams,claps and coo's were heard from every perimeter of the room.

"That's my girl!" I heard Elise's voice shout and I shot her a smile before un freezing.I slapped high five's with everyone and then Justin pulled me back hugging me. "You killed it Lauren."

Really? Had I really been that good?

Scooter hopped down for his tall chair. "That was perfect Lauren!"

I beamed at him and did a theatrical bow. My gaze then swung to a camera man positioned at the back. Were they recording this?

"Why're you guys recording this?"

Scooter turned around to gaze at the camera man giving him a thumbs up signaling for him to stop his filming now. "Access Hollywood wanted a dose of how Justin's dance rehearsal's going."

I nodded and then was suddenly almost knocked from my standing position. Elise tackled me in a hug,a rather vigorous one I had obviously not been expecting. I managed to keep my footing balanced,and I managed hugging her back.

"That was freaking amazing Lauren!" she pulled away from me and turned to Justin. "What would you do without her?"

Justin laughed raking his hand
through his hair making it look sexy."I'd die. She's my oxygen."

"And that was cheesy." Christina;one of Justin's backup dancers who had flaming red hair, remarked punching Justin on the arm playfully.

I beamed and then another person came up to hug me. Pattie.

"Oh my gosh honey! Wow. You were amazing!"

"Thanks." I muttered. All the compliments were kind of new to me.

"Take a break guys and be back at lunchtime!" Scooter yelled,an authoritative tone creeping into his voice reminding me that he indeed had a tough job.

That's all I needed to sprint of to the table lined with water bottles. I opened the lid and chugged down everything in several gulps. I was dead thirsty.

"Hey,you're Lauren right?" a short guy that looked to be about twenty three asked. His hair had a small quiff that fit him perfectly and he looked as if he were of a Mexican descent.

I nodded and swallowed. "Yeah. The one and only."

With his hands outstretched,he introduced himself. "Hey,I'm Alfredo Flores,Justin's friend."

I shook his hand firmly making sure to send him a warm smile. "Nice meeting you Alfredo."

At that moment,Elise waltzed over to us,with the guy she had been hitting on earlier when I walked in.

"Yo Flores," she mock saluted me. Something was telling me they had already met.

Alfredo did his own salute. "Yo Carter."

He then slapped high fives with the mystery guy who couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of me for an instant. "How's it going man?

"Good,you?" the unknown guy asked,his gaze breaking contact with mine.

"Excellent...Well if you guys don't mind,I gotta go see what Cody wants."

With one last wave at me and a smile,he disappeared deeper into the room. I then turned back to Elise.

"Um...hey." I said awkwardly screwing the lid back on and resting my water bottle on the table.

"Lauren,I'd like you to meet Shane. He's one of the guys Scooter hired to choreograph the dances you guys were puling off."

I then turned to the black haired guy and laughed,taken aback. "Wow,you choreographed all of that? Dude,I know I just met you and all but you're amazing!"

He beamed back at me,an attractive smile. I also realized his eyes were a deep gray and he looked a bit older than us but at the same time,not so old to be involved in this type of business.

"But you guys did the routine justice so most of the praise should be to you guys."he replied,having me blushing.

Really had we really been that good?Heck,this was Justin's dance team we were talking about. They had to be perfect!

"So,you look pretty young for this type of job." I observed.

"I'm working on this for College creds." he explained,stuffing his hands into his denim pockets.

"So how long have you been dancing?"

I know,I was asking too many questions. I was just genuinely curious. I always thought dance routines with such thought put into it had to be choreographed by a man that had to be least over thirty years of age. He looked way younger.

"My mom said I came out of her kicking and screaming...so I guess pretty much since I was born."

I laughed and so did Elise. A little too much,but oh well. Maybe she had a teeny crush on him. Girls always acted like fools around their crushes.

"You are so funny!" Elise wheezed slapping him playfully on his arm. Okay...so flirting sign number two revealed...

Then a voice called over to Shane for which he turned sharply on his heels and nodded curtly to whoever it was.

"Sorry ladies,gotta take this." he said,a tinge of regret evident in his voice.

"No,go on. It was nice meeting you Shane." I stated,reaching for my bottled water.

"Nice to meet you too Lauren." he replied shooting me his dazzling smile. Still not as attractive as Justin's. "Elise,it was nice talking to you for the greater portion of the day.Nice meeting you both."

By now it appeared to be that Elise had tiny hearts in her eyes as he bid his adieus. I waved back and watched him go away. As soon as he had disappeared I turned to Elise,an excited grin forming on my face.

"OH my gosh! You so like him!"I said loudly. Too loudly. She slapped a hand over my mouth.

"Yeah I do but don't broadcast it to the entire city of London!" she retorted pulling her hand away.

I just couldn't let that one go so I began teasing her.

"Elise and Shane sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love,then comes marriage then comes a baby in a-"

Elise rolled her eyes and once again slapped her hand over my mouth. "I do not tease you about Justin."

I rolled my eyes playfully and moved her hand away from my mouth with my hand.

Pattie ambled over to us steering us away from where we were standing. I made sure to grab an extra water bottle. "We gotta go guys."

I was guessing we had to be eating now so I wasn't complaining. When we tore through the doors,the first thing I saw was a stampede of young fans. Actually,I saw a lot of people over thirty along with guys and girls of all ages. Justin had tossed a NY cap on his head and had opted to wearing shades. He was signing autographs,chatting with his fans and taking pictures with them. I also saw that all of Justin's backup dancers were all cramming into a limo a few feet away. Christina caught my eye and waved enthusiastically. I waved back and beamed following Pattie to her van.

"How does Mc Donald's sound?" she queried.

Elise and I both nodded and then Pattie turned to Justin. "Let's wait for him in the car. Kenny only gave him five minutes to greet his fans because we're on a tight jam packed schedule."

I nodded and hopped into the backseat and along with Elise. Pattie hopped into the passenger's seat. I was guessing Kenny would be driving this time.

A few minutes later the same said man came back to the car,with Justin. Of course some fans were still screaming and hollering at Justin. When he had hopped in,he crashed down on the seat exhausted while Kenny revved the engine.

As the car started pulling away,some daring fans hopped over the railing and ran next to us on the street as if their lives depended on it. As the van drove further many fans stood behind the railing started waving and screaming.

I watched as Justin smirked then rolled down the window a crack hollering back at them. "BELIEBERS GO HARD!"

That only caused some more screams and uproar of who had the closest position to Justin's car. After all he had rolled down the window.

"Justin,roll up the window!" Kenny instructed and Justin sighed and rolled up the glass.

This time I smirked. "Your Beliebers go hard? Really?" I asked incredulously.

He chuckled and tossed off his hat and his shades."Where are we off to mom? I'm freaking hungry."

Pattie smiled. "Mc Donald's your favorite."

-----x

When we pulled up alongside the drive thru and had our orders taken,I sighed with relief. When I got my meal,I happily dug into it.

Kenny then drove to a secluded area where we parked. We still didn't get out of the car,we just stayed in and talked.

"JB,you're pretty much booked for the week." Kenny told Justin.

"How so?" Justin queried,popping a Mc nugget into his mouth.

"Tomorrow;Wednesday you have dance rehearsals at six,then you have an interview concerning your album and tour.Then you have the rest of the day off after that."

"Well,I'll take Lauren and Eli shopping then." Pattie announced excitedly. She kept on reminding me of a school girl when she acted like this.

Elise clapped her hands in glee and I just laughed. "Yay! London shopping! I wonder how much sophisticated British guys we'd meet Lauren?!"

I shook my newly acquired bangs out of my face."Um..."

Justin reached over to playfully punch Elise on her shoulder. "Yo dude. Boyfriend over here."

I just glanced between the two of them innocently before taking a bite out of my burger.

"Did..Did you just call me dude?!" Elise screeched. Kenny glanced at us through the rear-view mirror.

Justin gasped in surprise. I bursted out laughing. "Sorry,what I meant to say was dudette." he threw her a dazzling smile.

Oh boy.

___________________________

What? Two chapters in a day? Mekal is awesome!Trust me,I know! I'm on a roll guys,right now I'm gonna go start the next chapter and kick up the action!Thanks for reading(:Next chappie on it's way soon!

[{As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber. Official vid. to the side!! Best Bieber video yet!}]