Chapter Fourteen

By the time I was dragging myself up the porch steps, exhaustion consumed me. I turned around giving Seth one last wave as his Hummer sped away. I thought about how our lunch-outing had gone and I had to say,it was really fun. Seth being his usual cocky self and me being even more idiotic. Quite the two,I may add.

I slowly and lazily reached for the doorbell button,pressing my finger down on it. I didn't plan on letting it go.

Seconds later,Justin appeared. The door swung open and I dashed in.

"I am so beat."

He wrapped an arm around my shoulder as he squeezed and held on to me playfully.

"I was so bored when you were gone."

I rolled my eyes. "Let me guess,got bored playing with your x-Box?"

He sent me a guilty look. "Hey! In my defense,Halo can get tiring!"

I shook my head and lugged myself up the steps.

"Go get some rest. Party at six."

That was the last thing I heard before sleep entirely engulfed me.

[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=]=]=[=[

"Oh let's throw some water on her like they do in the movies! She'll get up!" I heard an all too familiar voice suggest.

"Hell to the freaking no."I heard someone like Justin say. Then he continued. "Come on Laurie,get up."

My shoulders were nudged repeatedly.I groaned inwardly..Just one more minute would be great!

"Lauren! Get your lazy," he paused, "Okay insert choice word here..." he trailed off and continued "Off of the bed!

I am going to kill Ryan.....

There was a few moments of silence as the seconds ticked by and I could just picture Justin glaring at Ryan.

"Yeah,you get the point. She's my girlfriend and I'll wake her up,kay?"

"Where's the logic in that?" Ryan snapped.

Not wanting to hear the extended version of their bickering I slowly opened my eyes.

"Okay guys! I'm up..Now stop fighting like total idiots.."

Ryan tackled me in a tight hug before Justin got as much as a greeting out to me.

"Lauren!"

I smiled and patted his back awkwardly.

"Hey Ryan!"

He squeezed me tighter and tighter to the point where it became un-bearable.

"Um....You're....kinda...squeezing the god-damn life outta me!" I screamed the last part so he could hear it because during my desperate attempt to tell him he was killing me,he only held onto me tighter.

"Oh dear,it's my pleasure!" he exclaimed until he was torn away from me. Justin held my hand in his and pulled me to a stand.

"Go put something on. The party starts at eight.You have fifteen minutes."

Oh,I have so much time there... Note the sarcasm!

______________________________________

Fifteen minutes later...Wait,hold on..Scratch that..Twenty minutes later,I was officially ready. I wore a white off- the- shoulder top and a pair of short Jean pants. Along with that,I wore a black barrow boots and a few black bracelets around my hand. I finished off my look with a pair of silver studs in my ear and some blush. I sighed and wrenched the door open just as a base met my ears. There were lots of heavy chatters among the heavy base that hung in the air. I descended the stairs and call me paranoid but almost everyone turned to me. By everyone,mostly all of them looked foreign.